'Happy birthday to me, we're gay af'

First off, i'd like to state that me and Hannah played movie star planet for 6 hours the other day and made Calum and Luke get married so they're cannon you'rE WELCOME

Secondly, a short horribly written Drabble for Calum's 6th birthday ily baby

Enjoy

---

"Baby, you've been hiding for days now. Ashton is worried sick, I think you should just tell him." Luke whines, draping his body over his boyfriends. They were both laying on their bed after some very hot birthday sex. Calum had been lying low for a while now, and although it made him feel bad he had a reason.

Spending precious, uninterrupted time with his boyfriend of course. When they were alone, they didn't have to pretend, or act. It's why they wrote disconnected together, they're always thinking of spending time with one another.

Besides, he and Luke had a plan. They were going to come out right after his birthday.

They had been talking about it for a while now, and how they'd do it. Calum had been extremely hesitant at first, but he's finally come to terms with himself. And besides, everyone knew the fans would prefer Luke gay rather than with the beard that Calum can't even pronounce the name of.

"I know, Lukey. But It's like, midnight in a few minutes and then he'll see anyway," Calum reasons, the pit of nervousness in his stomach at the thought of coming out stirring.

"Don't you think he'll be pissed you didn't tell him first? He's one of your best friends, Cal." Luke says sternly. Calum groans, grabbing Luke and placing the blond boy on top of him. He places soft kisses on the pale boys neck to his lips to his ear, making the other boy giggle in delight. "Cal!"

"Ash knows i like dick, he just doesn't know I like your dick, chill." Is Calum's reasoning as he goes back to loving on his boyfriend. Luke rolls his eyes but let's Cal bite on his lip, tug on his hair. He couldn't deny Calum anyway, even if he tried. They continue to kiss on the bed for a while, just giggling and kissing and blushing because that's what cake does best.

After a while, Luke climbs off Calum's lap (leaving cal pouting) to check his phone.

"Baby," he says quietly.

"Yes Lukey?"

"Almost midnight, you ready?" Calum's eyes widen but he nods. They had to do this. Luke crawls over to his boyfriend, pecking him on the lips, holding his hand. "Happy birthday, Cally. We got this." Calum grins and nods, heart racing as he watches Luke log into keek. Their idea was so cheesy but hey, they hadn't posted on keek in forever, and this one that they were about to reenact was legend, wait for it...dary.

Luke positions himself so he's lying against the headboard, phone in hand, beanie on head. He scrolls as Calum pushes play.

"Cuddle?" He asks in the chipmunk filter.

"No," Luke giggles.

"Cuddle?"

"No!"

"Cuddle?"

"You're in a gay band."

"Cuddle?"

"Fine!" Luke then pulls Calum into him so they're laying together, and places a kiss on his lips. The keek ends. They re-watch it and
decide it turned out great.

Calum captions it; 'happy birthday to me, we're gay af.'

They post it, waiting for the calls, newscasters, management, family, everyone to start freaking out.

Whatever happened, they'd have each other and honestly that's all they ever needed.

"I love you Lukey."

"i love you too, baby. And you're old, ha."

---

Lmfao hoped that was cute.
Wish that would hAPPEN.

My baby Calum is 6 years old so you can all sTOP pLS

~Des❤️