listen this is the only proof I am still alive

guESS WHO'S BACK BACK AGAIN HEATHER'S BACK and none of you probably missed me since you all thought I was dead bc I haven't updated any of my fics in like 5 years :)

but I was tagged by PanickingWithRoses and CakeByTheOven and I have nothing to do so here we go. (p.s. yes that is me I look mildly decent with a puppy filter)

RULES:

1. you have to post the rules

2. you have to tag 13 people (listen hoes I've been gone for like 10 years who tf am I going to tag)

3. you must answer all questions

4. don't skip the tag

5. tag backs are allowed

6. you must think of a creative title (is the title creative enough??)

7. post this in a chapter, not the comment section (jayden you cheated smh)

Answers:

1. do you like against the current/would you consider listening to them if you don't know of them?

I don't know them at all and sure I'll check them out

2. bacon or ham?

ham and cheese sandwiches are everything, therefore ham.

3. do you wear makeup, if so what do you use

this is going to take awhile bc I am sO OBSESSED WITH MAKEUP. It is actually consuming my entire life. First I use my MAC primer and then I use mac foundation (I think I'm NC40 - 42 in the summer) then I go in with some random drugstore contour kit I have (maybe it's by LA girls Idk) to warm up my face then I go in with my ELF blush in St. Lucia and highlight using the ELF warm bronzer since it's so shimmery. After that I use the ELF eye shadow primer and then use one of my many, many eyeshadow palettes and then I use my Maybelline falsies mascara. Then I do my eyebrows with the liner and brow cream in neutral or medium brown. After that, I just use some lipstick or lip gloss (more gloss in the summer.) Then I'm done :)

4. Sexual orientation?

Heterosexual

5. Instagram or Twitter

Instagram

6. Five top bands/ musical groups?

Twenty One Pilots, P!ATD, My Chemical Romance, One Direction, 5SOS

7. 5 top artists?

Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, J. Cole

8. Should I leave wattpad bc I kinda wanna?

no hoe stay here I live for your rant book

9. Who is you internet best friend?

this question makes me a little sad bc I haven't kept in contact with jayden or maya despite them both being such amazing humans because I am trash who wants to text people but doesn't for some reason.

10. do you currently have a significant other?

tf you guys saw my picture right why would anyone date me lmao

11. favorite five youtubers?

I don't watch YouTube anymore yikes!

12. Five favorite ships?

Cake, Malum, Rucas (riley x lucas on girl meets world) Blair x Chuck on gossip girl and Sweeran (Taylor Swift x Ed Sheeran)

13. are you fed up with 5sos drama/ what are your thoughts on arzaylea?

I don't really mind 5sos drama tbh bc drama is just drama. As for arzaylea I'm more pissed off with the fandom than her. I'm a hypocrite since I hated when Bryana and Ashton were together but honestly I was really annoying when I was like that and people who hate on her are also very annoying. You can't hate your fav's girlfriend without also hating your fav. "Arzaylea is mean to the fandom!!" i wonder why. It's not like she gets death threats or anything. "Arzaylea cheated on her ex! She'll cheat on Luke too!!" So?? Luke's a big boy. He can make his own fucking decisions. You can't honestly tell me Luke has no idea that she cheated on her ex. "She's just a gold digger! She's using him!" Again. Luke can make his own decisions. When you're ready to accept that your favorite is a grown ass adult who can make their own decisions and stop hating and slut shaming the women around them, talk to me. Again, I acknowledge that I most likely have said a lot of bullshit in the past defending 5SOS; but I realize now that it's very fucked up to antagonize and pit women against each other for the sake of anything, much less a band. I'm a feminist (although I do have a huge problem with white feminism and the whitewashing and disregard of women of color within feminism) and that means treating men and woman as equals. The fact that some people in this fandom put Luke on a pedastal and put woman down because of it is disgusting and if you're going to judge her so harshly you should at the very least do your research and judge him the same way.

((THAT TURNED INTO SUCH A LONG RANT OHMYGOD))

Anywho, I'm tagging anyone who reads this and wants to do the tag bc I don't know enough people :))

also I am feeling very lazy so just answer the questions hailey asked me lmao.

possibly considering writing a cake drabble,

heather