new year's nostalgia

Hello. It'S ME. I WAS-

So I can already feel in my soul that this could be lengthy I apologize

But lately I've just been thinking a lot about what I want to work on in 2016, what qualities I want to build on, how I can further improve myself, etc.

And I was talking to Maya about Tumblr and I forgot what a dashboard was called, and I was like whoa. At the beginning of this year I would've known that for SURE.

I feel like I've changed a lot from the beginning of the year to now, and it's pretty insane.

And it's just like...fuck. Time is going by so fast. Years keep on coming and going, coming and going. And I'm the type who's super terrified of the future, so this is like, kind of scary for me to even think about.

This year I was nostalgic a lot. It made me really sad, and I just cried when I thought about my childhood.

I'm the type who really treasures memories and moments and I don't want to lose them. And now that New Year's is coming I'm just remembering so many good moments, and some bad ones, but really good times.

And I don't know. I'm not sure what the point of writing this was. I just feel...weird about it.

I'm changing so rapidly, and life is just speeding along. I'm kind of sad about it. I want to make a lot of memories in 2016. I want to remember everything, even if I know I'll forget.

I want to change in good ways. I want to be nostalgic and not cry everytime. I just want to look back and not get stuck in the past. I don't want to miss my childhood like I did this year, because it sucks to cry just because you're thinking about some of your happiest days.

I want to remember that more of those happy days are ahead, and not to be afraid of changing.

So yeah. I don't know why I wrote this, really. But here's a thought process from me. It's pretty messy. And dumb.

If you have less depressing resolutions (? Are these resolutions?), feel free to share here.

-Jayden, whom is addicted to writing everything in italics, xx