•Chapter 1•

Your P.O.V

I sighed as I walked out of my home. My brother Ricky just wouldn't wake up so I have to take the bus. Great what a way to start off my first day of school . I was on my way to orange star high. I was going into 10th grade and I had just moved here from (Random place) . I really miss all my friends . I finally got to the school and to my surprise I was early . I went to the office and got my information like my home room locker number and all that. I studied my locker combination I always forget . I started laughing remembering what happen the last time I forgot my combination. I jumped as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly just ran to my homeroom not even looking back .

When I got to my homeroom I still had a few minutes until class started. I talked to my new teacher and explained that I have to know at least a bit of the kids here before I could speak out loud . He just nodded at me and said he understood. I went to the very back in the corner . I smiled as a another memory popped in to my head . As I was in my own little world students started walking in only a little noticing me. I wasn't all that pretty but I sure wasn't ugly. I like to say I'm in the middle .

A random kid sat next to me , he didn't talk to me or even look at me just started his work . I was okay with that since that's what I was going to do . Hey who knows this kid might become my best friend.

Class went by fast as soon as I knew it . It was lunch and the news of a new kid started it be known. I just sat at one of the tables and quietly ate my lunch. It wasn't that much of a lunch just some chips . It wasn't that I poor it's just I didn't like eating that much at school or in front of people. I even feel this way about my family sometimes. A black haired boy sat in front of me . I looked at the table not wanting to to look at him to long.

" Uh , Hi I came to say sorry . I'm the one who scared you in the hallway "

I looked up at him " O-oh that was you .....well my names (Y/n) nice to met you . Oh and it's okay I guess I was kinda weird laughing in the hallway " . I put out my hand for him to shake as soon as I did he took it.

" Well my name is Goten , mind telling me why you were laughing in the middle of the hallway ".

" Oh geez I thought you forgot . Well I was memorizing my locker combination and it sparked a funny memory " I laughed a bit thinking about it . Goten put his hand on his chin and looked at me " Mind telling Goten what the was " I looked at him weird .

" Do you just talk about yourself in third-person ?!" I asked him .

" Oh com-" Goten was cut off by a kid that had purple. " Hey Goten who's she " he had said as he sat next to Goten . I got kinda nervous I feel like I was in the way of two close friends hanging out .

" Uh I can see that you two are close friends I'll just be on my way so you two can chat " I said as I started to speed walk away . Well at least I spent a little time with Goten.

Goten P.O.V

" Uh I can see that you two are close friends I'll just be on my way so you two can chat " (Y/n) had said as she walked away . I looked at trunks and growled at him .

" Uh dude who was she "

" She was going to be my new friend Trunks we were already bonding "

" All you were worried about is a new friend .....well you are like your dad . You love new friends . Gosh it scares me sometimes that you act just like him .... You think I can met her Goten "

" Hmmm I dont know trunks she seemed kinda afraid of you " The bell rang to tell us that lunch was over. Hm I wonder do I have any classes with (Y/n) I don't think so the teacher never say anything about a new kid .