•Chapter 21•

- This one will be in third person tell be which P.O.V you like better -

  (Y/n) was happy as she watched everyone eat . She had a amazing idea what to do today but she needed Vegeta over for this . She would ask Gohan since she felt he would approve more than anyone else .

Walking over Gohan eating she asked him could they talk alone . He looked at her questioning but nodded . As they both walked into the hall way (Y/n) began talking .

" Could Vegeta come over ?! Please ?! "

" For what exactly "

" I have an idea that I want all of us to do but it won't be the same with out him "

" Uh fine I'll be back "

" Thank you Gohan ! " (Y/n) said as she hugged Gohan . Gohan sighed and was on his way to go get Vegeta. (Y/n) walked back into the kitchen.

" Listen up when Gohan gets back I want all of you in the living room got it ! " She yelled .

All of them nodded unsurely . It took Gohan a while to convince Vegeta to come but once he had mention that (Y/n) wanted him he was already out the door .

(Y/n) was waiting for Gohan to come back once she heard someone land she gathered everyone in the livings room .

" So what are we going to do ? "

" Shhhh Trunks let me talk . We are going to put together a ... DANCE CREW "

" WHAT ?! "

" NO WAY WOMAN AM I DOING THAT "

" Come on ! The ones to join in will get a kiss from me ! "

" Hmm tempting "

" I'll do it "

Soon all of them had agreeded . She had got everyone together and decided to dance to ' Shake it off ' - saw a funny video of Shake it off it's perfect for this -

Goku was actually excited master Roshi would always make him dance for training it was like a flash to the past .

" Okay everyone we'll practice outside follow me "

(Y/n) lead them to a flat spot by the house . She got her phone out ready to play the music .

" Okay everyone first we're going to practice a routine first . I'm be in the front and someone has to been up there with me ..,, Vegeta you got hips "

" W-what ?! "

Vegeta was blushing while yelling at the girl who claimed he had ' hips ' .

As the music played they did the routine by half way Goku started to do his own moves . They had stop and tell him .

Once it reaches the middle (Y/n) and Vegeta started to shake their hips .

- To see this action since I can't explain it well watch this video .

It is called [MMD]~Dragon ball Z~ Shake it off   -