•Chapter 2•

Your P.O.V

I put all my stuff on my desk in the corner. I swear this desk reminds me to much of lyle one of my old friends . I sighed I shouldn't have done that it caught to much attention from other kids . " Oops " I said laughing it off a bit .

One of the kids was actually Goten .

" Hey (Y/n) didn't know you were in my class . Why in very back " Goten had asked me .

" Well let's just say it gives me more memories of my old school " I said with sadness I really missed them .

Goten saw this I guess because he put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a thumps up also a smile . " Don't worry you might miss your old friends but you have me now . Oh that reminds me how bout you met the purple hair kid at my house " I blinked at him the purple hair kid...oh the one that walked up to us at lunch .

" Oh sure no problem...wait your house! "

" Yeah I could take you. I have a car "

We stayed quiet for half of the class . I wasn't really paying attention I was drawing in my notebook and writing things I was thinking about . Like how to work on my training or can humans fly . I felt breath on my neck I looked over and seen Goten was trying to read what I wrote down . I cover up my notebook with my body .

" Hey I was trying to read that (Y/n) " Goten said all childish.

" Yeah I seen that why I'm covering it up ....I don't want to creep you out with my ideas "

" Come on it can't be that bad right " he said as he took the notebook from me . There goes my only friend here.

" You think humans can fly?! " he asked me " Why?! " why was he curious I get I'm weird okay .

" I just thought.....since they can do Energy blast ..they could fly " The bell rang as Goten looked at me stocked I guess he knew I was crazy now .

I took my notebook and started walking away from him knowing that I had lost my only friend . I felt someone grab my wrist which it happen to be Goten.

" Where do you think you're going , you weren't going to ditch me right "

" What are you talking about "

" My house remember so are you still coming "

" Oh that....well yeah "

" Great I'll go get Trunks while you wait outside okay " he smiled at me which some how made me smiled back . With that Goten ran off I swear I only knew him for a day but I can tell that kid is carefree .

Goten P.O.V

I ran to find trunks I was so excited to hang out with both of them but I need a thing from him first . I seen him at his locker taking out all his stuff . I smiled I ran towards him .

" Yo Trunks . I need your help and you need to come to my house today "

" Huh what are you talking about Goten "

" (Y/n) agreeded to come over to my house to met you , but I offer to drive her . And I don't have a car . Remember I fly here " Trunks sighed

" Goten you're lucky you have me " he said as he threw me a capsule I figured it had a car in it .

" Ha thanks . Remember go to my house " I yelled at him as I ran off to met up with (y/n).

(Y/n) P.O.V

I have been waiting for a while I wonder if Goten is having trouble finding purple hair. For the life of me I can't remember the boys name ...well I never was good with names . I felt someone trying to hit I hurried and caught their fist .

" Why the hell would you try to hit me " I said as I turned around " GOTEN!! " it was Goten who tried to punch me .

" Haha sorry (Y/n) I just wanted to see if you would notice like a test "

" What if I didn't notice!!" I screamed at him .

" Don't worry geez I would have stopped it before it came in contact "

" Hm , whatever . So where's your car "

Goten smirked and pulled out a capsule . " Right here " he threw it on the ground . It was a little bug car , I couldn't help laugh a little . I swear I heard Goten say damn it trunks .

" So Goten I love your car "

" Geez this is so embarrassing " he said as he covered his face with his hand .

" I'm not joking Goten I always wanted one when I was a kid . I just never thought you would have one "

" Uhhhh at least it's not a Honda right " he said trying to make himself feel better .

" Hey my brother has a Honda mister . Even if my family makes fun of him for it " I laughed Goten soon joined me .

" Okay get in " I nodded then walked in the car .

" So before my friend came at lunch you were going to tell me that memory "

" The one before purple hair "

He laughed a bit " Purple hair?! "

" Well I don't know his name , so I give him a nickname "

" Well before you knew my name what was my nickname "

" Shoulder boy " he laughed " Okay "

" Back to the memory . One time after second period I went to get my stuff ...and I forgot my locker combination. My teacher understood . At lunch my friend and I went to my locker and tried to open it but it wasn't working . Finally at the end of the day I went to the office and I asked them the reason why my locker combination wasn't working is I messed the order of the numbers . Hehe my friend stills calls me out because of it "

Goten laughed and I felt a bit embarrassed.

" Oh shut it Shoulder boy "