•Chapter 16•

Gohan's P.O.V

I sighed as I remember my family's stupidity. I'm surprise Trunks didn't at least get it I mean he works with technology . Well it's everywhere around him at home perfect place for wifi . I wonder could (Y/n) be there it would be a most likely no . But it wouldn't hurt to check right . And if she was there I could have her to myself just like our little date in heaven.

I got myself looking nice but no to nerdy ... Wait I wonder what type did she like . I could text her but that might be bad . Ehhh I'll just add a little bit of both nerd and badass .

I honestly feel a bit bad about liking (Y/n) . I'm not sure if it was just the mating thing or that even before this I lov- liked her . All I know is I certainly don't hate her .

I walked out of my room cleaning up a bit I had time it would take them a while to check every cave . They also forget (Y/n) can fly so she could go pretty far out if she wanted to .

After putting up all the plates that were clean I headed out . On my way to Bluma's house . I passed a lot of beautiful views . Like growing cities or just trees . Hey I remember that mountain that's where mr.piccolo dropped me off as a kid . Good times good times . But those screams of dodge still haunt me . A chill ran through my body as I thought of the memories.

I had actually reached Bulma's house pretty fast . I don't think I should knock on the door , but I should go in by the back sounds like a plan .

I flew over the house and entered though the back door . I seen Vegeta watching TV . So I was quietly walked pass him to the hallway . I have a feeling that if Vegeta knew I was here he would go off . I mean I did reach super saiyan 2 before him .

I heard laughing in a room far down the hallway . Damn this hallway had at least 10 rooms how many guests do they have over . Well I guess the whole gang sometimes. I made my way to the room when the noise in it by hanging close to the wall .

Yup that was her I couldn't mistake her laugh . I just stood there for a minute smiling to myself hearing it . I opened the door just wide enough for me to peak though. It looked like she was watching a cat video how nice and cute just like her .

I slowly opened the door a bit more so I could fit . I quietly walked over to her and ... I couldn't resist I jumped on her and hugged her .

" Ahhhhhh what the hell Vegeta ! "

Had her and Vegeta been messing around. Is that way she was here not only how nasty that was to think about . It made it worst to think about how Bulma would feel . She turned around soon after she called Vegeta's name .

" G-Gohan "

" I figured out where you were . Now I know what you have been doing . To be honest (Y/n) it sickens me . I had actually loved you too . I'll be leaving now "

" Wait Gohan ! "

(Y/n) had reached out her hand to try to grab me but it was to late I was already out of the room . I didn't care if Vegeta heard me or not .

" You brat what are you doing here ! "

" I'm not stupid I figured out where (Y/n) was . And what you two had been doing "

Vegeta smirked and crossed his arms .

" What mad because you couldn't do it "

" ....... "

" That's right you are she asked me too . Feel worst yet brat "

" That's awful . You are awful "

" Why for training her ?! "

" Huh training ! "

" Yes training . She's a lot stronger now "

I was just a dick to her . I just told her how I feel about her . Crap I fucked up big time .