•Chapter 10•

Your P.O.V

I still smiled a bit thinking of last night against all odds that happen . It was a new day also a day closer to the end of this mating season . I walked in my kitchen pulling out a bowl and a spoon . I grabbed some fruity pebbles and dumbed it in my bowl .

" Yes fruity pebbles my favorite " I said in excitement .

" Wow you really like fruity pebbles , don't you ? " The sentence was followed by a laughed . I looked behind me to see Gohan .

" Gohan!.... Wait how did you get in "

" You should really lock that window "

Gohan pulled out a chair and sat next to me . He smiled at me watching me eat . I felt uncomfortable I hate when people watch me eat .

" Are you okay (Y/n) . You seem out of it "

" I just don't really like having people watch me eat .... "

" Oh I'm sorry! " Gohan covered his eyes . I just laughed a bit .

" It's okay Gohan I have to get use to it soon "

  Gohan nodded as he uncovered his eyes . Gohan played with his thumbs and blushed a bit .

" What's wrong Gohan? "

" I just realized...I'm in my pjs "

I laughed a bit " Well go get changed and come by later then okay " he nodded and hugged me . Then he was off I swear that guy's a goofball .

After Gohan had left I started cleaning up a bit . I had to help my mom she was pretty stressed with work and the house .

Once I was done cleaning I headed to me room and sat on my bed . What if this whole mating thing makes me lose all my friends. What if they never want to see me again because of the pain they went through .

Sure that could say no hard feelings, but they could be lying . And I how a broken heart feels it's awful . These thoughts just kept popping up in my mind . Eventually it made me cry I cried my self to sleep then .

    I woke up and saw the tears had stained my face . I walked into the bathroom wiping my face . When I walked back in my room I saw Trunks and Goten sitting on my bed . Damn I forgot to lock that window.

" (Y/n) Trunks and I have talked a bit and came to a decision . If one of us can't have you then we can share you  "

I smirked " You can't do that "

" Oh and what's going to stop us " Trunks said .

" You can only have one mate at a time ha "

" I guess she's right Trunks...Are you thinking what I am " Trunks nodded his head . It was their turn to smirk . Goten picked me up and threw me on the bed .

" Watch this (Y/n) ! "

Goten and Trunks got lined up together than powered up . What were they doing exactly? .

" Fu "

" Sion "

" Ha "

I just seen a bright light was I dieing  ? When the light cleared I could see their face or someone's .

" W-who are you?! "

" Im Gotenks . Goten and Trunks fused together! Now we both can have you at the same time "

Even the voice was different. Gotenks had black hair with highlights of purple .

" Oh before I forget . We need to do this " Right after he had said that he bit my neck .

" Don't want Goku ruining the moment now do we "

( Waring may get a little deeper , read at own risk )

Gotenks was on me like Goten was yesterday . Gotenks ran his hand up my shirt feeling my chest . My boobs weren't that small . I am a 36c .

" G-Goten n-no " He pinched my nipple hard .

" My name is Gotenks! "

" Owww I'm sorry! "

Gotenks kissed me deeply while playing with my boob (hehe boob ) . Gotenks pulled up my shirt so he could see them . I covered them up with my arms . Gotenks pulled my arms away .

" Don't want to disrespect your master do you ? Or should I said masters "

I lifted my head up and bit his nose . He held his nose for a while .

" I can bit too! " Gotenks started to bit everywhere. My cheek , my stomach, even my boob .

" Owwie Owwie stop "

Right when Gotenks was going to say something I seen a bright light again . Then on top on me was Goten and Trunks .