•Chapter 29•

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Gohan felt asleep in my arms I looked at him . Where am I going to put him? I can't put him in my tent because there is only room for one . But I don't want to wake up Goku .

I rather Gohan lay on a bed then out here . I'm just going to man up and take him in the tent . I sighed as I carried him into his tent hoping Goku wouldn't wake up .

Luckily he didn't so after I placed Gohan down on the bed . I went straight towards my tent I shared with Vegeta . I layed down in bed and fell asleep .

I woke up to Vegeta being out of bed . I walked outside seeing everyone but Gohan around the fire . I walked closer to them with a smile . Goku was the first to greet me

" Hey (Y/n)! You and Gohan slept in well Gohan is still asleep. It's like you guys stayed up last night but never mind that have some breakfast! "

" No I'm okay "

" Are you sure ? "

" Yes Goku I'm not hungry "

" More for me! "

I laughed as Goku ate my share of the food . I looked at Vegeta who simply blushed and turned his head away . While Trunks and Goten were arguing with each other .

" Hey (Y/n)! Can we go fishing together today?! "

" Of course Goku that sounds fun! "

" Can we go to dad! "

" No "

" Why not?"

" Because you and Trunks already spent time with her before we left for the trip , Vegeta got to sleep with her . And Gohan is still asleep so therefore I get to go alone with (Y/n) today "

" Wow that's the first time I ever seen you think something through Kakarot "

Goku put his arm around me smiling . " Well it's about (Y/n) in this case "

I blushed and covered my face . Apart of me loves Goku while the rest of me loves everyone else . So I guess I'll be fishing with Goku today . Hey it won't be that bad I love fishing .

" But Goku I don't see any fishing poles...."

They all laughed at me . " Silly you don't need poles to fish "

" Are we really about to hand fish ?! "

" Of course ! I never done it any other way! "

I sighed this was going to be worst than I originally thought . Goku grabbed me , carrying me as he flew up .

" We have to hurry! "

" Why?!"

" Gohan is waking up ! I don't want to share my time with you "

I laughed as Goku flew me over to a far away creek . When we landed he placed me down on my feet gently .

" This is where the big fish are! "

" How big?"

Goku reached his arms out making the size of a fish . That size honestly scared me . Is a fish suppose to be that big , I don't believe him .

" Catch one and show me . Then I'll believe you "

Goku smiled as he took off his clothes leaving only his underwear on . Hey it's not like I haven't seen his chest or legs before . It looked like Goku was playing in the water .

Before I knew it Goku had pulled up a giant fish . I stood there , my mind blown . A fish was actually that big

" Awww it's a small one " he said as he threw the fish back in the water

" A small one! "

" Yeah , wait until you see the big ones ! "

I almost fainted if that was the small one . The big ones must be bigger than me! I don't think I want to actually see them . Before I knew it Goku had done it again . He pulled out another fish bigger than the last . This one made the other one look like a guppie .

" Here's a big one! Why don't you try to come catch one? " he said throwing the fish back in the water

" I don't think I could....."

" Oh sure you can! Just come in the water and I'll show you the steps "

I rolled up my pants so they wouldn't get wet so I stepped in the water . It was pretty warm for creek water . I'm actually glad if it were cold this would be a lot harder . I walked up to Goku who grabbed my hands moving them around in the water

" First you need to get there attention and when you feel a bite pull them out "

" B-bite ?! "

" Don't worry the bite won't hurt at all if anything it will tickle "

I nodded as I felt a tickle in on my hand . Realizing that it was the fish I grabbed on and pulled it out . It was huge !

" Good job ! " he said as he took it off me throwing it back in the water

" Goku how come you keep throwing the fish back in? "

" We don't need the fish right now silly . We only need them during dinner time so why don't we just have some fun and catch them . Later we will pick the ones for dinner "

" Alright Goku "

Before we knew it the whole day has passed . We had so much fun fishing that we forgot it was dark out . We both had huge fish in our hands as we headed home . On the way back to camp I had to hold both of them so Goku could fly us both back  .

" What took you two so long! "

" Calm down Vegeta we were having fun . We brought back fish " he said holding up one as I held the other .

" Whatever let's just cook them "

Soon we cooked them and ate . While we were eating I wanted to bring up switching tents but that would cause to many questions so I just sat down and ate