•Chapter 24•

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

After we all took a bath and went to sleep . I woke up very late it was about 12:34 pm . When I got out of the room I seen Goten and Trunks in the living room with a pile of something. I got more curious as I got closer to them . They were sitting on the ground messing with the pile .

" What do you guys have there ? "

" Candy ! " Goten yelled happily.

I sat down next to them in front of the little candy pile . I looked at all the different candy they had it was amazing.

" When did you guys get this ? "

" About an hour ago "

" I'll be back im going to use the bathroom okay guys "

" Yeah see ya Goten " Trunks and I both said .

Goten got up and walked towards the bathroom . While I watched Goten do that Trunks pushed candy in front of my face .

" What kind of candy is that Trunks? "

" Hold on a minute "

Trunks opened the box then a bag inside the box . He then pulled out a stick .... Of pocky . Next he pull one side in his mouth and pointed his finger at the other side .

" No ! I'm not doing it ! "

Trunks then put his head down but before he could eat the pocky I put my mouth on the other side . I could see him smile as we both started to bite the pocky . Once we were close to each other I pulled away panicked .

Trunks sighed and continued to eat the pocky he was so close to getting it all . I couldn't let him win ! I drove in once to he put the last piece in his mouth . I put my tongue in his to find the pocky but once I did that we kinda had a intense make-out session .