•Chapter 14•

Your P.O.V

I was hiding in Bulma's work home . She had all her tools in this one section that's where I was . All I could see was a space ship and the ground. But I felt a wench in my side and back . I heard footsteps and I held my knees close to my face trying not to much a sound.

I soon see boots that really looked like Vegeta's which I'm pretty sure were . He wondered around the room a bit looking everywhere but where the tools were .

" (Y/n) ~ " Vegeta started singing crap this is terrifying .

" I can read your thoughts (Y/n) ~ Now where are those tools ~ "

Vegeta looked around the tools as I chanted in my head ' stay calm don't think about where you are ' . Over and over again . Vegeta sighed and put his hand up facing the tools . He couldn't could he ?! He wouldn't would he ?! He was that bastard was going to do a ki blast .

Okay think this though I can't talk out loud because he'll find me and kill me . But if he can read my thoughts . That will actually come in handy here great ! Hey Vegeta I know you can hear me and I wanted to say your hair felt so soft that I'm jealous.

" Really! I use that head and shoulders shampoo. I have to say it works ..... "

Vegeta went on and on . Okay I talked him down from shooting this place up to rumble. I should of thought of a part 2 to my plan . Oh Vegeta don't you have to go train ...to beat Goku , won't want to stop you from training right ?! .

" Hmm I guess you're right I'll be back once I'm done " He said running off . That will give me enough time to get out of here and fix this .

" WAIT ONE FUCKING MINUTE YOU WERE TRYING TO TRICK ME WOMEN "

I seen Vegeta run back and spot me . Was he over it or did he remember .

" Oh crap I'm so fucked aren't I ?! "

He remembered.

" Yup "

Vegeta picked me up by my arm and walked outside. We got to the space ship and we walked inside . Well I guess one of us was dragged but let's continue on . Vegeta was messing around with this computer thing on the controls . Once done he threw me on the ground.

" It's 20 times the earth's gravity. I'm be back in a few hours . Try to train while you learn your lesson "

My body was like a lifeless corpse, I couldn't move at all . Damn you Vegeta.

           Goten's P.O.V

  " Trunks you ready ? "

" Yeah . On three okay "

" 1 "

" 2 "

" 3 "

We begin fighting . We decided since Gotenks only last an half an hour . We couldn't share (Y/n) we were fighting for her . We both had already promised that we would stay friends no matter what happen .

It was pointless everytime anyone would land a hit the other person would quickly hit them back . We were equally matched . I was pretty sure Trunks was thinking the same thing I was . We both stopped for a while and stood there thinking .

     Trunks P.O.V

I like bacon

" Trunks! "

" Huh what is it Goten ? "

" I been calling your name for 5 total minutes now . "

" Sorry I was blanked out for a minute. "

" Well Trunks I was thinking maybe instead of fighting each other . Why don't we ask (Y/n) to choose "

" Goten do you think she will actually choose . I don't I think we'll just get yelled at "

" Well we can try . And next time we will have something new right "

" Yeah whatever . Let's just go "

We both flew off to (Y/n)'s house we haven't seen her for a few days actually. We been to busy fighting each other . The ending was always the same both O.Ked . Maybe this time (Y/n) will actually see how much I care for her . I'm not a player like Goten . I don't think she knows this , but he always dated a girl then dumped her when she fell hard for him .

   We finally got to the house and hopped in from her window. She wasn't in her room .

" I'll check the living room and kitchen. You check the rest got it "

" Yeah crystal clear "

While Goten headed to the bathroom I went to the living room . Nope not here was she trying to play a game of hide and seek or something. I walked in the kitchen to no one . Maybe Goten had luck .

" Any luck Goten ? "

" No nothing "

" I guess we will have to come back tomorrow then "

" Right "