•Chapter 27•

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Vegeta was angry that Goku pulled him down , but all he did was sigh and cross his arms . After another hour of walking we made it to the place Gohan was talking about . It was dark out so Trunks and Goten made a fire . 

" Question who sleeps in what tents? " Everyone looked at me after I talked. The thing is we only had three tents . I'm pretty sure it was settled that Goten and Trunks were sleeping in one . I'm honestly scared to sleep with Goku I feel like he would try something , so it's between Gohan and Vegeta .

" I'll take a tent with (Y/n) "

" No Goku! I don't want to share with you! "

Goku had a sad expression on , it looked like he was about to cry . I better think of something quick!

" It's only because you take all the blankets ! "

Goku's frown quickly turned into a smile as he laughed . I smiled also I just pulled a good move ! Vegeta was looking at us but not talking . I think I should go with him , he will most likely just go to bed and act like I'm not there . The reason why I don't want to go with Gohan is Goten told me Gohan cuddled at night . And I don't feel like getting hugged to death tonight .

" I want to go with Vegeta ! "

Everyone expression turned to stock , everyone but Vegeta's he had a smirk on .

" Why Vegeta (Y/n)? "

" Gohan no hard feelings , but if we put your dad and Vegeta in the same tent we would probably lose the tent , Goku , and Vegeta . Face it they are not good together especially alone together "

" Yeah I guess you're right..... "

Vegeta still smirking grabbed my hand pulling me in the tent but right before we went in he said something .

" Later losers ! "

I looked around inside the tent it was huge ! It was like a small house , a giant bed with a bunch of room for stuff . I placed my bag down on the right side of the tent . Vegeta doing the same but his stuff on the left side . He still had that smirk on his face through .

" I'm going to go to sleep , k Vegeta "

" Fine women "

I layed down on the right side . I pulled the blanket over me . This bed was amazing but I feel something weird . I feel breathing on me neck.... I looked over to see Vegeta looking in my eyes really close to me .

" V-Vegeta "

" Shhh I have something to say... I have only felt like this once it was when I first hooked up with Bluma . It's just been she has been so annoying for years . My love has been gone for so long until I met you . I swear I love you with all my heart I just want a hug .... Okay "

Vegeta's arms went around me hugging me . I still felt his breathe on my neck . He also licked my neck

" You know you are still marked by me.. "