•Chapter 5•

Your P.O.V

  " Huh earthling? " I asked as I looked at Goten . He just sighed .

" I guess I'm going to have to do some explaining " Goten said with his head down . I felt a bit bad it looked so down .

    <Time Skip>

  Goten had explained to me that he was an alien . So was everyone here but Chi-Chi and Bluma .

" So can we still be friends (Y/n) even after I lied to you "

" I have to say I'm a bit stocked , but I understand why you wouldn't want to tell me that at first . There is one thing I'm mad about "

" Huh what is it! " He asked
Quickly.

" Why would you think I won't be your friend after this that's just crazy Shoulder boy . I'll be your friend for as long you're okay with it " I smiled and gave him a thumps up . Goten gave me a hug but I pushed him off .

" Sorry Goten but I don't really like hugs....well I'm not really use to them"

" It's fine sorry for the random hug though "

" Hey Goten I was wondering could I ....train with you . I was to get stronger I want to be as strong as I can be " As soon as I said that two hands were put on my shoulders.

" That's exactly what I wanted to heard " Vegeta said

" Don't worry (Y/n) I'll train you " Goku said

The weird thing is once they heard each other talk . They started yelling and fighting about who was going to train me .

" I'll train (Y/n) since I knew her first " Goten said but he just got added to the fight . Purple hair was face palming while this was happening . Then someone picked me up .

" Don't worry guys I got her " I looked at the person carring me .

" Uh who are you exactly "

" Oh I'm Gohan , Goten's older brother. Trust me I'm an amazing fighter and I can teach you how to fly " my eyes lild up with hope .

" Really you can?! "

" Yup "

" Great let's get started right away Gohan ! "

           Goku's P.O.V

   " Karrot I will train the earthling ! "

" But that's no fun let me do it come onnnn "

" Aren't you guys forgetting something or someone! " Trunks yelled at us .

" What do you mean Trunks "Goten asked him

" (Y/n) she went to train with Gohan while you were fighting "

" Well I'll just go next then " I said happily.

" Yeah right ! Karrot know your place to the prince ! "

      Your P.O.V

<Time Skip a few months >

  " So Goten you think I can come over today "

" Yeah no problem my family loves you , I can't believe you got that strong we are matched now "

" Not to bad for a earthling huh Shoulder boy " I felt someone cover my eyes " Purple hair let goooo "

" Only when you quit using that weird nickname "

" I will never quit ! "

" Oh yeah well you made me do this " Tru- I mean purple hair started tickling me ...I couldn't breath right anymore .

" S-sorry Trunks p-please just s-stop " He smirked as he stopped and let me see again . Goten looked really peeved off .

" Come on let's just go already (Y/n)" I giggled .

" Okay bye Trunks " I waved to him as we walked away .

" Goten lets race there " He smirked at me " You're on! "

I ended up losing the race " How do you feel now haha I won! " I tackled Goten down by we ended up failing in a weird position . My legs were a little farther then his and our faces were close together. Goten's eyes started to look out of it so I got up .

" Hey sorry Goten I didn't mean to hurt you or anything "

" Just go inside . I need a little air " I nodded as I walked in side . Goku was eating at the table but when he seen me he didn't really look happy .

" (Y/n) what are you doing here?! Have you been hanging out with Goten and Trunks ?! " I sat down next to him.

" Yeah , why what's wrong "

" It's mating season! " I looked at him questionably .

" Mating season? " He sighed

" No one told you yet " I shook my head for no .

" Saiyans go through a process each year called mating season. Boy Saiyans usually have the urge to mark a mate . To mark a mate you bite their neck to the point of blood . To officially have a mate Both the male and female have to mark each other . When a female is marked but as not marked the mate  who marked her . Other Saiyans males become attached to the female . Then will try to mark her . The only way for a female to get rid of the mark is mark the male back or wait out the mating season which can be hard . A female can only have one mate at a time . They will protect her and will have a connection. You are the only human who knows of this vegeta and I usually send the girls on a trip for the season so noting happens . I just want you to stay away from everyone for a bit okay "

" Yes Goku I understand. I'll leave now then ..bye " I waved to him .

I left before Goten could find out I don't feel like messing with any guys right now .