•Chapter 8•

Your P.O.V

  Goku quickly covered my mouth . " Gohan go back in your room okay "

" But dad it smells good in there " I wanted to talk so bad . I forgot he could read my thoughts now . He pointed at his neck I'm guessing that's what he means if I want to talk . I nodded to let him know I was going to do it . He smiled and let his hand go . I opened my mouth .

" Let me go Goku or I'll mark Gohan "

" No no don't do that " he said as he like me go and put me down .

" Dad in coming in " Gohan had walked in at the right time . I ran to Gohan and hugged him .

" Hey Gohan how you been "

" That's weird why does dad look so mad ...wait that smell is coming from you (Y/n) "

" Yeah well new shampoo "

" Oh well I like it "

" Thanks , see you guys I have to go " I said as I run out of the house . I started flying off . I heard a faint damn . I laughed a bit I been so lucky so far . I have only been marked twice . I deserved a break though . I looked down there was a little town below me . I could stop and get some coffee or something. I decided to do that . I looked around the town . They had a few cafes and none of them were really busy . My eyes landed on this one cafe with blue walls it was different I liked that . I walked inside .

The inside had the same walls as the outside , but had pink titles for a floor . On the walls they had paintings for sale they were pretty skilled ones to . I walked up to the counter where they had all the sweets . Wow they even had fish pie . Even if I wouldn't eat that it was still pretty cool . I settled on a green tea cupcake . When the lady helped me . I asked her about the paintings turns out she makes them . That's so cool I want to be an artist. She said she also made the sweets . One day I want to be like her .

I sat down at one of the circler tables . I started to eat my cupcake as I thought about my life . How this one season could change it forever . I sighed knowing that I would have to wait it out but I didn't know how long it would last . And I couldn't ask Goku I couldn't risk going over there . At least this cupcake made me feel better . The lady walked up to me and    Handed me a painting for free . That was so nice of her I thanked her and left smiling . That had made my day .

             Gohan's P.O.V

   " Damn " my dad said I didn't know why he looked so annoyed maybe because mom was gone and he was lonely. I heard (Y/n) flying off sucks that right when I come out she left.

" Dad are you hungry I can go pick up some food if you like "

" Huh oh sure Gohan I'll stay here " I nodded as I left to the new town a little while away from our house . I landed in the town . Looking at all the places I could go , but I had seen (Y/n) eating a cupcake at a cafe . I decided to go in there since she thought it was good . I ordered some sweets for me and my dad .

I looked back at (Y/n) who was looking at the paintings on the walls . She must of really liked them huh . (Y/n) didn't really look like she wanted to be messed with right now so I gave her space .

I walked up to this one painting that perfectly captured nature . It was a big oak tree with bright green leaves it even showed some of the leaves falling. It was sun set behind the tree . The color was outstanding a perfect mix of orange, red , and yellow . The painting also had a few birds in the back round . I asked the lady how much the painting was . She told me 634 hundred.

  I brought it and told her to give it to (Y/n) . I made it clear that I didn't want her to know I brought it . If she did she wouldn't have kept it . (Y/n) was never the girl to let people buy her things . I heard (Y/n) thank the lady with joy in her voice then leave . I'm glad I could make her day better even if only by a little . And to me it seemed like she was having it pretty rough .

That painting was a lot of money , but it's okay as long as it made (Y/n) happy .