Chapter 1 Prologue

Destiny's POV

RUN!

Was all that was going through my mind right now, as I escaping was from the coven in my half black half white wolf form. Zipping through the trees, I could sense they were getting farther away. But I didn't stop, not until I could sense they would'nt be able to find me, for now.

I found a tree I could shift back behind and changed to my black skinny jeans, black boots, white tank top, and black leather jacket. Not bothering to keep my hair up, I kept on walking that is until I sensed the pack line that was black.

"Crap!" I muttered to myself as I walked along the line, not daring to enter its bounds.

Not because I was scared, but because I wasn't ready to get discovered...yet. Eventually, I found an abandoned house that didn't look too bad to sleep in. So I entered, made a clear spot on the floor, placed my blanket down, and went  to sleep.

When I woke up I decided to apply to the highschool here but my stomach growled in protest to eat first, not for regular food but for blood. I don't like to kill but I do drink from the vein but not enough to kill them and then I give the human my blood so it could heal the wound. I quickly brushed my hair and put some eyeliner, being part vampire and part angel makes me more beautiful than anyone of them because its combined beauties so that means not much makeup. I put back on my favorite black boots and I was out the door. I quickly made it to town with my supernatural speed and all and at that instant all the smells of werewolf attacked my nose and it almost made my eyes water with the different scents. The pack was so big that I could only smell 10 humans so far with the estimated amount of about 130 people here. At the same moment I smelled them all the werewolves faces turned to look at me but all avoiding eye contact for they could sense the power radiating off me and even the few humans who walked by me cowered a little. Reluctantly I sniffed the air again and I noticed they were all pack members and none of power so I just went up to a human looked her in the eye and compelled her to come with me.

She followed me to the woods were nothing could be seen through the thick trees and careful that the human doesn't break her ankle I kept on walking. Eventually I stopped and again compelled her but this time not to scream or be afraid. Then I let my fangs grow and plunged them into her neck it was sweeter than a regular persons blood, so I was guessing she was diabetic and before I could kill her I let go of her neck. Quickly, I bit my wrist and fed it to her making her moan. My blood is like you favorite things combined on your taste buds so you don't fight back when vampires turn humans. But luckily, I have a conscience so I just did it to heal her and not to raise suspicion to me. After the wound was healed I quickly put her onto my back and ran to the town square because I was getting excited to enroll in school.

The last time I was in school was the first time the coven came after me which was the 5th grade and it didn't end well for them. I quickly entered a the town square again and like when I last entered all faces switched to me so fast it might have given them whiplash. When they saw that the human was alive all the werewolves breathed a sigh of relief. They must have figured out my vampire side which isn't a surprise its usually the one that people see first. I let her drop on her feet and she went on her merry way.