Chapter 6

Destiny's POV

Shit hes hot was all I thought as I made my way over to the seat next to my mate, because everyone decided it would be fun to leave the only seat left next to sex himself. I could tell by the envious glares that are making its way towards him and me by both genders, that we were both wanted which made both of us growl in possessiveness.

 Look at me I'm fucking growlinover a guy, what is wrong with me! I shouted in my mind

**You better growl hes ours! yelled my wolf 

Oh now you wanna come out! I yelled back at her

**Your damn right hes our mate! she replied and at that my angel, demon, and vampire side were agreeing with my wolf.

Well then todays gonna be a long day I thought.

Chase's POV

Right when I entered the classroom I was mauled by a bunch of lovestricken girls or sluts who have  slept with the whole male school population, humans and all. Im not a player, but Im not a virgin either so I just flirted a little back to just have some fun, when the most intoxicating smell invaded my senses, it was like cherry blossoms and chocolate.  I turned around when I saw the most beautiful girl that Ive ever seen enter the room with raven black air and the reddest lips wich made her not only beautiful but sexy, she was wearing an outfit that showed off every curve of her body and I felt Chase jr. harden a little bit with the cleavage she was showing, it wasnt much but enough for me. When her hypnotizing purple eyes looked into mine we both whispered te same thing  'mate'.

Holy shit she's coming over here! I thought exitedly and couldnt believe my luck when I noticed the only seat available was the one right next to me and my wolf was also excited to have her close to us.

I could tell she was nervous sitting next to me and I could feel the envious glares from the guys looking at me and I growled at them to back off and I could see in their mind what they thought about doing to her and it made me and my wolf angry to have another male think about our mate like that.

Mine!  I yelled in the pack connection and all the male werewolves lootked away bowing their head a little in respect, but that didnt make me miss the growl that came from my beautiful mate that was toward all the girls staring at her with envy, they all looked away whimpering slightly which confused me and I sniffed the air again, I could smell power radiating off her and more than an alpha. She must be the hybrid I thought and smirked at having such a powerful mate, but them I remembered something,

 She's part vampire I told my wolf

**Also part werewolf he replied happy enough that he has someone to run with

I guess that's true too and shes my mate and mine only and I will accept her even if she is part vampire I thought and my wolf howled in agreement.

I zoned out the teacher the whole class time and stared at my mate, I guess she could sense my gaze because she kept squirming in her seat which I could tell was against her whole being at the way she kept scowling. Then the bell suddenly rang and she ran out the classroom.

Not today little mate I thought as I grabbed her by the arm once I reached her and pushed her against the lockers caging her in. "Mine" I stated and kissed her with passion and she waited not a second longer to respond to the kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck and tugging at my hair. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance, when she denied I grabbed her butt and squeezzed making her gasp and taking the opportunity to plunge my tonge into her mouth and exploring every inch of it. I pulled away to trace butterfly kisses to her jaw and down to her neck making her moan and tugging on my hair harder.  In a moment of weakness my wolf took over and elongated my canines and plunged them into her skin before she could pull away marking her as mine, she moaned again inecstacy as he licked it to heal the wound.Then, like coming out of a trance her eyes widened and she ran away dissapearing in the crowd before I could get to her. 

Shit I need to go for a run and then a cold shower feeling my hard on aginst my jeans

Destiny's POV

Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit! I repeated over in my mind while all 4 sides of me were either howling or yelling with happiness. (no I'm not phycotic to have 4 voices in my head)

** Oh shutup you loved it she replied with a smug look on her face which was weird on her dog face

That  was the problem I did love it and I didnt know what to do I needed an escape.

** We can go flying my angel stated hope appearing in her words because we havent done it in a while.

Alright lets go I replied skipping the rest of my classes and out the school to unfold my pure white wings from my back breaking my shirt in the process and leaving me in my black lacy bra. Gasps of shock and murmuring started at the people around me and wolf whistles came from the unmated wolves that were also outside, but right now I couldn't care less about that as I ran and jumped into the air flapping my wings making me go higher up into the air. I didn't know where I was going but I landed in a clearing with a small waterfall cascading into a small pond, it was so beautiful. Suddenly I smelled the most wonderful smell in the world woods and rain, weird I know but they go well together, I would recognize that smell anywhere. I then saw a pure black wolf come out from the trees and then its eyes locked on me and grazed down my figure. Its eyes darkening with lust when it noticed I wasn't wearing a shirt. He then went behind a tree and shifted when he came back he was naked, with my eyes trailing down his body I couldn't help but gasp as my eyes zeroed in on is manhood and I'm not a virgin and the guy that I was with was big but damn he was huge! He smirked when he noticed where my gaze was at and him being an ass said "I hope you like what you see because this is all yours" then winked at me.

Okay, lets fight fire with fire I thought as I pulled my shorts off reveiling my matching underwear to my bra and seeing his already dark eyes turn darker I smirked " I hope you like what you see because this is all yours" I said winking. his eyes turned completely black 'It better be' he growled walking over to me but before he got to me I jumped in the cold water of the pond. I heard another splash and warm arms snaked around my waist making sparks shoot up my body and as my head reached the surface a wall of a stomach presses against my back making me shiver involuntarily and he chuckled. Like i said this was gonna be a long day.