Chapter 9

I Destiny's POV

Fuck no! I thought as I quickly put some of my clothing on and exited the room and practically jumping down the stairs to see about 10 vampires with smug smiles on their faces.

They think they could beat me with only 10 vampires! HA! Fools i thout before I got to one of those douche bags faces and scratched the fuck out of it because I elongated my claws.

" You'll regret that girly" vamp #1 said

" Doubt it" I hissed back

He lunged at me and I easily side stepped because he was acting only on his emotions and while I'm fighting vamp #1 I could see from the corner of my eye the pack fighting the other vampires, good thing that out of sheer luck I got the leader.

" No wolves dying tonight.......... or hybrids, too bad you guys dont fit into the equation" I said with enough venom laced into my voice he flinched. He obviousley was a newbie vampire, maybe hes been one for about a year.

" You're not gonna win bitch" he sneered

" Aww, little baby vampire is angry" I said with a mocking pout

" BABY! Who you calling baby I've probably been a vampire longer than you" he said apparently frustrated

" But that's where you're wrong, I've been a vampire all my life" I said as a wide grin spread onto my face when fear spread onto his, and with that I ripped his heart out.

" Sorry kid, guess you didnt know who you're dealing with" I said while ripping another vamps heart out. I saw that these vampires werent even trained probably just turned the day before and sent here.

** I'm ashamed to be like them my vampire groaned obviuosley ashamed of how easily the wolves are killing them off.

Now there were no more vampires and only 5 wolves had broken bones which was good considering they went against vampires who are naturally stronger than wolves. But if I'm gonna stay, which most probably I am then we have to train these bitches, HARD!

** Go to your mate my wolf cried

What did you think I was gonna do? I replied with a grin on my face. I'm not gonna deny he is my mate anymore, he is mine and mine only and I love him.

When I walked up to him he noticed me and breathed a sigh of releif and pulled me into a hug. " Thank the moon goddess you're okay" he said and it was obvios he was worried. " Come with me" I said and pulled him inside the pack house, up the stairs, and in his room. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards me and I crashed my lips onto his and without hesitation he responded and placed his hands on my butt after a while we pulled away to breath. " A-Are you sure?" he asked but clearly with the color in his eyes you could tell there was no going back, "most definatley" I said and with that he ripped my shirt and started placing kisses down my neck and when he reached my mark he kissed it which made me moan in pleasure and push him on the bed. There was no going back..........we were fully mated.