Chapter 10

Chase's POV

I woke up to the most beautiful woman in existence, with my arm slung around her waist I finally realize what we did last night and that we are fully mated. YES! She will become luna of my pack. Holy crap, I have to introduse her to them, I'm sure they'll love her she's fiesty, sexy, and nice when she wants to be. I also came to terms that she can defend herself. But there is still one question that keeps popping up in my mind, what the hell is the coven? At that moment, she opened her eyes and looked at me with undeniable love. Huh, I could get used to this.

Destiny's POV

When I woke up, I noticed he had a distant look in his eyes which meant he was thinking of something, and hard considering that his eyebrows are furrowed together. "What cha thinking bout?" I asked in an unusual chirpy tone.

"What's the coven?" he asked.

"Oh shit,......um..... itsthepeoplewhokilledmyparentsandareaftermebecausetheythinkthatoncetheykillmetherewillbenoonepowerfullenoughtostopthem" I said all in one breath and breathed in deeply.

" What!" he roared, his eyes black and body shaking with anger.

"Calm down" I said trying to reassure him but he was too far gone 

*pack meeting now* I heard him say through the pack link that now I had thanks to the mating process.

**At the meeting**

Still Destiny's POV

I was shaking with nervousness, earlier, Chase had told me that I was going to be introduced to the pack as their new luna.

" Relax" Chase whispered in my ear making me come to the conclusion that he was in my mind. He walked up the stage that was clearly used for special occasions and started a speech, I zoned out until I hear him say:

" Meet your new luna!"