Chapter 5

Destiny's POV

After I left the school I went to a motel that just happened to have one room left of vacancy so I rented that room and went back to the abandoned house to get my stuff. Before I went back to the motel I went to the apple store and got an Iphone5 which I stuffed with Maroon5, Linkin Park, Imagine Dragons, and    Bruno Mars. I quickly went back to my room and once my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.

When I woke up I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and I grabbed my phone and I entered the bathroom, I turned the shower water onto devil piss hot and blasted In the End by linkin Park. While I was showering I sang along:

I tried so hard

and got so far 

But in the end 

It doesnt even matter

I had to fall

To lose it all

But in the end

It doesnt even matter

After a few choruses and verses I was done showering and I dried myself off and got dressed in a white lace tanktop and leather black shorts with black peep toe stilettos. I grabbed a bag and was out the door to go to school. To say the school was packed was an understatment all the halls were filled with people and right when I entered through those red double doors everyones face turned to look at me (well the werewolves the humans were just confused.) Some of the guys' eyes were filled with lust and the girls' were filled with envy, while I smirked and walked to the office where the same girl from the day before was typing away on their computer when she saw me she handed me my schedule and told me my first class was english. Groaning because I hate English I asked the first person to walk by which was a short girl with long brown hair she was pretty, but I could tell she didnt like attention. "Do you know where the english class is?" I asked, her eyes widened and she ran away. "So much for finding english class" i muttered while walking down the now empty hallway. After 20 minutes of searching I finnaly found the class,when I opened the door everything went silent for the second time today. I look to the teacher who is looking at me with a questioning gaze, "Im the new student Destiny Jackson" I said then it seemed like something clicked in his brain. "Ah.. the new student... sit down by chase over there." I looked at where he's pointing to find the most beautiful boy I've ever met and when out eyes met we both whispered the same thing "mate."

-

-

-

-

I made a longer chapter considering that the other ones were really short but I hoped you liked it!

By my pandas

(I will call you pandas from now on) :P