Chapter 15

" Rouges "

That was enough to get our attention, I quickly got up and ran outside Chase and the beta right behind me. Man, I should really remember his name.  

" Focus Destiny focus! " my wolf yelled 

"long time no see!"  I replied

I smelled their horrible stench. 

"They should really take care of their personal hygiene maybe if they took care of themselves they wouldn't be so insecure and attack other people's packs!"  I thought

" Shut up and fight! "   my demon yelled

"fine"

 I shifted to my wolf and growled at them. They were about to cross the border to our pack, I looked back the pack warrior and the rest of the guards were behind me Chase and the beta. We were all growling and it grew louder with every inch they took closer too us, until we were practically roaring. The one in the front was big probably the leader, he was big but not big enough to be an alpha or small enough to be a beta so he must have been the brother of an alpha. They stepped inside our border and we lunged ripping some of their heads off in the process. I felt a bite on my leg and whimpered but ignored the pain and ripped that wolves' head off. Many heads and heart being ripped off wolf bodies later, there was only one rouge left, the leader. He growled and lunged at me, but before I could open a can off whoop ass on his butt another wolf lunged from my right and chomped his head off, I think you could guess who that wolf was. 

I walked behind a tree and shifted I was handed a shirt from a hand which I recognized was Chase's. I quickly slipped it on and limped over to Chase who hugged me and whispered in my ear:

" I'm so glad you're okay "

"Wait.. are you okay?"

He said probably just noticing I was limping, he looked down at my leg and frowned.

" How did this happen? "

" A rogue was being a douche canoe like they always are and bit my leg "

" I swear to the moon goddess if he was still alive I will rip his head off for hurting a hair on my little mate"

" I'm not little "

" But you're still my little mate "

He said booping my nose while I groaned wincing a little as I leaned on my leg.

" Lets get you to the pack doctor "

" Let me carry you "

" No I could do it by myself "

" fine but I know you can't walk any farther than at least 30 feet "

" Just let me walk by myself "

" fine "

I limped for about 20 feet when I fell flat on my face, Chase sighed and carried me bridal style the rest of the way while I snuggled into his chest. My leg was burning and it hurt more than I wanted to admit. When Chase entered the pack house the people stared at me with worry and one person was grinning smugly at me, surprise surprise it's Regina. When we were in the small hospital room Chase laid me down on a bed that was surprisingly comfortable but, by this time my leg felt like it was going to fall off. I heard a growl coming from my throat as if my wolf was trying to fight something off. The doctor came in and examined my leg but, when he looked at the wound his eyes widened in shock, he grabbed latex gloved from the wall and some tweezers that I don't think were for splinters, he looked at me with pity and stuck the tweezer in my wound and started looking for something. I hissed in pain, it was excruciating and I felt like I was going to black out. When I looked back at him he was holding a silver tooth that was covered in blood, that was the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

************************************************************************************************************

I'm really sorry for keeping you guys waiting because I'm a horrible person for doing that to you but don't worry I think the next chapters are going to come in faster and maybe longer. I don't know if they are because I really can't tell how long they are through this, sometimes it looks like 2 pages and its 1 so i don't know, but I'll try. If you liked this chapter vote and comment and stuffs. Goodbye my little pandas!!

                                                                                                                             ~ Momma Panda