Chapter 3

Destiny's POV

I arrived at the school in no less than 30 seconds, that run would have been about a minute and 30 seconds for a regular wolf, and for an alpha, about a minute. I walk through the red double doors and was instantly hit with the smell of despair and false hopes. I made my way over to the only room that has no werewolves and was met with a pretty woman in her early 30's to late 20's sitting behind a rather large desk.

I walked up to it, purposley making my steps a little louder to make my presence known without being rude and when I was right in front of her she looked up at me and diverts her gaze from my eyes. Because I felt bad for her I started the conversation first,

"Hi" I said in an unusually cheery voice.

" Um...hello" she said so silently that even a werewolf would have bent down to hear.

"I would like to apply for senior year" I said

"Alright then, just fill out these papers" she said, pulling a clipboard out of a drawer near her feet.

"Alright" I said, taking the papers and sitting on a slightly uncomfortable looking chair.

I began filling out the papers with random information that I had ready for years, with the exception of my name and birth date. When I was done I walked up to the girl and just as I was about to give her the papers a werewolf walked in and greeted the girl who's name was apparently Shelly. Sniffing the air I smelled power but not as much as an alpha,he, doing what werewolves do also sniffed the air and turned to me. He tried to meet my gaze but every time he did he flinched and looked away. I discreetly placed the clipboard on a pile of papers meant obviously meant for the principal and walked out of the office. I was walking down the poster decorated hallway when I had noticed he had caught up with me.

"My alpha has asked me to see you, vampire" he said the last word with so much venom that I was shocked but of course, I expected it with werewolves being the natural enemy of vampires. It's kind of a package deal.

" I'd call you a mutt but then I would be insulting myself too" I said with a sarcastic tone to my voice, and at that he looked shocked.