Chapter 7

**Destiny's POV**

I woke up in the same clearing next to like I called him earlier sex himself with his arm around my waist, thankfully I still had clothes on. Well.. somewhat Im still in my bra and underwear and when I looked down I noticed his manhood was grinding my thigh while he was asleep. 

How am I gonna get out of here! I asked my wolf

** I got an idea.... don't my wolf replied obviously still annoyed that I wanted to keep a distance.

I tried wiggling out of his grasp but that made him subconsciously hold onto me tighter sighing in contentment when my back again pressed against his chest. Without realising it my eyes started to get heavier and I fell back again into a dreamless sleep.

**Chase's POV**

I woke up to the fact that I was still naked and my arm was slung around her waist with my wolf howling in contentment when he noticed she was only in her undergarments. I arched my neck to kiss her mark and when I did she moaned softly in her sleep. Smirking I whispered in her ear "wakeup"

"Not yet" she said softly. Chuckling I shook her a little and told her to wakeup again.

Shit I dont even know her name! I screamed in my head just coming to that realization.

**Her names Destiny my wolf said with a smug look on his face because he knew something about our mate that I didn't.

Wait, how did you know that? I questioned my wolf

** I've been speaking to her wolf the whole time you've been sleeping

I let my arm unwrap from her waist and when I got up I saw her shiver and hug her body, I felt bad but she'll wake up in a second. 

"WAKEUP DESTINY!!!!" I shouted at the top my lungs

Instantly she jumped on her feet screaming, when she noticed me she gave me a glare, "What the fuck!" she yelled. Chuckling softly I said " Just want to spend more time with our little mate." I said with a smile and not with my signature smirk. Wow... I never really smile to girls, well she my mate she's not just any girl. I smiled even bigger at the thought that this beautiful creature is my mate.

**Dylan's POV**

Where the fuck is he! I thought as school ended and I arrived at the pack house.

**Chill bro the alpha can take care of himself** replied Jason through the pack link

Your right but that doesnt stop me from worrying, hes like my brother! i snapped back at him

And at that moment he came in the pack house with the hybrid over his shoulder and suprisingly she was in her underwear and bra and he was naked. I smirked he was gonna sleep with the hot hybrid.

"PUT ME DOWN JUST BECAUSE YOUR MY MATE OESNT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TAKE ME FORCEFULLY ANYWHERE!" the hybrid screamed at my alpha, and my eyes practically bulged out my head I mean really hes got the hottest chick in town as his mate! That lucky bastard. He just chuckled and only then did he notice us watching their fiasco at the front door. He put her on her feet sheilding her from us and the nice view of her butt. "MINE" he growled at the lust filled  gazed the unmated memebers where just given her and with that he grabbed her and walked up stairs pulling her with him.

**Chase's POV**

I did'nt like the stares that the guys were giving my mate, I know what you're thinking well then why didnt you go and put some clothes on her and maybe some on you since your completely naked, well I didnt have a watch and neither did she and we skipped school so we didnt know what time it was so we just went to the pack house thinking that school wasn't over yet. But whenI saw those lustful stares directed at my mate I brought her upstairs pulled her into my room, locked the door and I crashed my lips on to hers. "Mine" I growled lowly into her ear, "yours" she moaned and I wrapped her legs around my waist and I held her thighs, I licked her bottom lip to ask for entrance,she opened immedietly and we fought for dominance eventually she won which surprised me a little because that's never happened before. Smirking against my lips as if hearing my thoughts she pulled away and went to one of my droors, opening it she grabbed one of my shirts pulled it on and went out the door swaying her hips as she walked. My My what is she doing to me.

**Unknowns POV**

"Sir, we got a location on where she is." stated a low rank tracker. I smirked, "Well, then I'll go get the troops ready" I stated with a no doubt cold look in my eye. She will die..... soon.

************************************************************************************************************

Omg! Omg! Omg!

So I included a longer chapter as you can see I've been doing that more often and I hoped you liked it, I'm pretty sure you already know who the unkown POV was though if it isnt then just look at the book summary. Anyways I was really happy to see the comments that I got to see that people liked my story because I wasnt so sure at how I was doing soo.... at that please vote and comment that would be awesome!

Goodbye to you my fellow pandas! ;)