Chapter 12

Destiny's POV

"You shouldn't have done that" slut groupie #1 said

"I really think I had to for that bitch to learn her lesson" I replied smoothly which was completely opposite to what I was feeling inside

" She's supposed to be Luna not some dumb slut who is part vampire that just waltzed in here like she owned the place" slut groupie #2 sneered

" First of all I've only had sex twice with 2 different people one would be my mate and the other would be a boyfriend I was dating for a year, now, who has your Regina George fucked I'm guessing anyone with a dick" I replied venom dripping form every word, I don't like being called a slut when I'm not. I'll admit I'm a tease but nothing else. I hate women like these the have no dignity and I'm pretty sure if they did'nt hump anything thats moving everybody would hate them, I feel sorry for their mates.

"Now if you would get out of my way I wouldnt have to  rip your makeup smothered faces off" I stated with so much hate they flinched but did'nt back down.

"You will be sorry for this" slut groupie #3 yelled 

"Ya Ya I'll make sure to break her neck next time don't worry" I said with dry humor laced in my voice.

"UGGHH" they all yelled in unison and stomped off into the darkness, hopefully there's a cave where       a ton of flesh eating llamas chill out and they just happen to come across them, man I wish that could happen.

"DESTINY" Chase's voice boomed through the air making me shiver at the power it contained. 

"I'm comin calm your nips" I yelled while walking to where my sexy mate awaits. When I arrive I see a hysterical Regina George holding her wrist. ( thats what I'm gonna call her from now on) 

" Aww, poor Regina can't give out handjobs anymore" I said in a baby voice while pouting my lip which caused the people around us to burst out laughing because they knew it was true.

"YOU" She yelled

"YOU" I said mocking her tone of voice

" BITCH YOU SNAPPED MY WRIST"

"AND YOU CAME AT ME WITH A BROKEN BEER BOTTLE SO I GUESS WE'RE EVEN" 

At that she shut her mouth so I know whe knew that she could get either put to death or banished if they ever found out that she tried to kill me, her luna.

"DESTINY!' Chase yelled 

" Coming" I replied plastering a fake smile on my face, these chicks sure know how to ruin a persons day.

" yello"

" How did Katherine's wrist get snapped?"

"Oh, you mean Regina, she came at me with a broken beer bottle. Next time she'll learn." 

"SHE WHAT!" 

"she.. came.. at.. me..with.. a .. broken.. beer.. bottle" 

"SHE KNOWS NOT TO, THAT HAS BEEN TAUGHT TO US SINCE WE WERE PUPS! NEVER DISRESPECT YOUR ALPHA, BETA, OR LUNA! LET ALONE TRY TO KILL THEM!"

"that must have slipped through her mind then"

"WHEN ARE YOU GONNA STOP BEING SARCASTIC AND BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE, THIS IS NOT A JOKING MATTER! SHE TRIED TO MURDER YOU!"

"so i've been told"

"just..just go to bed Destiny"

"alright, just don't let the sluts try to get you either" I said with a wink and went to my room, tomorrow I'm going back to school I thought as I drifted off to sleep

************************************************************************************************************

Heyy, I'm really sorry for the late update but I just came from the hospital for a cut on my foot that needed stitching and I had no chance to update this chapter. What do you think is gonna happen at school tommorow? IDK? You'll have to read to find out. On another note please make a banner for the book so I could have a new cover I think this one is kind of... suckish. 

SEE YOU LATER MY BAMBOO LUVIN PANDAS! AGAIN SORRY FOR THE WAIT!