Chapter 14

"What's your name?"

"L-lexi"

"Hey Lexi, I'm going to take you to the bathroom to see if I could fix you up"

" You don't want to be seen with me, you could be popular and you could date Chase, the hottest guy at school if you wanted to"

" Trust me I'm already popular no matter how much I don't like it and I'm already dating Chase "

" Then why are you here? "

" Because I hate it when people get bullied "

" Then th-thank you "

" My pleasure "

When we reached the steps I could tell she wasn't as nervous as she was before and she followed me up the stone stairs and into the big red door of death. The hallways where empty due to the fact that class already started and I looked around the hall looking for the bathroom. When I spotted the bathroom I grabbed Lexi's hand and pulled her in, sat her on the sink counter, grabbed paper towels, wet them, and I started to clean her tear stained face. When I really got a look at her I noticed how pretty she was with her big brown eyes that have flecks of gold, her long dark lashes, and her chestnut shoulder length hair. If she wanted to she could have guys dropping at her feet.

" You know you are really pretty "

" Right, and pigs could fly "

" How do you know they don't? "

" It's not possible "

" Hun there is a lot of things that aren't possible but still happen "

" You sound like that girl Paige from Degrassi "

" That show is way too novela for me " ( novela is a Spanish soap opera)

" You said it " and she smiled there was a glint in her eye that wasn't there before and it was happiness, and I caused that, it felt good.

" Let me see your schedule " I said holding out my hand, she placed it while I examined her classes. We had five together which is awesome because, I think I just found my new best friend.

" Now lets get your fine ass out of this stinking bathroom"

She grinned which is the second time today, and I'm pretty sure that's a new record for her. I grabbed her hand and dragged her through the halls to first period (with Lexi's direction of couse) which was about half way through, opened the door and it dramatically slammed into the wall making all heads turn to us. Lexi blushed while my face remained blank.

" And why are you lat Ms. Jackson, Ms. Rodriguez " the red faced teacher asked

" Well, I'm late because I did'nt want to be looking at your bald spot but sweet little Lexi here wasn't feeling too well this morning but she got better "

At my comment her face fumed and you could practically see smoke coming out of her ears. Her body was shaking as she pointer her stubby finger at me and shouted:

"PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW!"

" Geez, I guess it's someone's time of the month...or do you even still get it " 

I said as I walked out of the room winking at Lexi and just before the door shut I hear the teacher say softly:

" Sit Lexi"

I did'nt feel like going to the principals office or stealing Chase's car so I ran to the pack house, carefull to avoid all humans. When I arrived I just walked into the kitchen, made a bucket of kettle corn and watched my all time favorite show on Netflix, Supernatural. Most people would disagree with me but I like Sam better than Dean. And that is al that happened for the rest of the day until Chase showed up from school.

" Destiny! "

" Here!  "

" Thank the Godess "

He yelled as he ran to me and gripped me tight, which reminded me of when Castiel said 

" Igripped you tight and raised you from perdition "

Which left me rolling on the floor laughing and a confused Chase everything was fine until Chase's beta, I forgot his name, busted through the door and said one thing that darkened the mood of the whole room.

" Rouges "

***************************************************************************************************************

I know, I know, I am the biggest bitch alive to leave you for that long and I am soooooo sorry, Please forgive me * Que sam puppy dog eyes. Anyway, I FINALLY UPDATED! YAY! On another note it would mean a lot to me if you guys could make a banner for me, I would dedicate the next chapter to you and evrything. I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVA!

GOODBYE MY AWESOME SMEXY PANDAS!