hIChapter 13

Destiny's POV

"Destiny wake up"

"Go away"

"wake up"

"no"

"you asked for it then"

*SPLASH*

"GO DIE IN THE PITS OF TARTARUS!"

"Hey, you would'nt wake up so I had to think of something"

Sighing with defeat because I know that I wouldnt have woken up without the water I got up to go shower when an idea popped in my head.

"Come here"

"nope"

"you know you want to"

"but not when your wet"

"you dont have a choice" I said to my beloved mate and with that I lunged at him making him yelp like a girl while I ended up straddling him.

" you know I quite like this position" he said in a cocky tone

" Of course you do because it's me on top" I replied with the same cocky tone and got up making him mutter something along the lines of "tease"

" You know it" I yelled as I ran to shower. When I was done I got out of the shower with just a towel dripping wet and Chase's eyes practically fell out of their sockets.

" You will be the death of me" He said as he walked towards me in an intimidating fashion

" Nuh uh uh... not today big boy, maybe after school"

I got a growl of dissaproval in response but he got the point and stomped off to go shower also. I walked over to my closet and quickly pulled out my leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and a neon yellow crop top satisfied with my outfit I got my purse and sunnies and waited for Chase to be done with his morning rutines. He walked down the stairs and grabbed my hand leading to a door which I was assuming is the garage and revealing my dream car, a black lamborghini veneno.

" Your new car"

" Oh... my... God..."

" I know I'm awesome"

" You're not but the car is, I'M DRIVING!"

Chase threw me the keys which I easily caught and I got in the car started the ignition and we were off to the hell hole people call school.

~AT SCHOOL~

I pulled up to see the cliche groups all over the parking lot, since I'm still new I didn't know anyone except for the few faces I remember at the celebration. But my eye caught a girl who was being bullied by Regina and her groupies. I gave Chase a peck on the lips goodbye and went to the devil spawn herself.

" What's going on here "

"Just teaching this little bitch to not mess with me "

" What did the girl do to you? "

" She bumped into me making me drop my makeup bag"

" Of course it was your makeup bag and not your books like a normal person"

" Just leave her alone "

" NO!"

" LEAVE NOW! " I said using my Luna tone, (that'll come in handy)

Whimpering like the little bitch she is ( pun intended) she grudgingly walked away from us. I turned to the girl who looked at me with fearfully

" Hey, you okay? "

Today's gonna be a long day

************************************************************************

Yes, I am indeed a horrible person for making you wait this long. I DON'T DESERVE YOUR LOVE! Well anyways I hope you like the chapter and remember to vote/comment

Goodbye my awesome pandas!