Chapter 11

Destiny's POV

"Meet your new Luna!" Chase exclaimed and I dragged myself up on the stage in front of his cheering pack..... correction our cheering pack. As I scanned the faces I saw happy, lustfull, and envious glares from people you can guess who they were from. The majority were filled with happiness. Although there was one girl who was fuming with smoke practically coming out of her ears, and by her practically non-existant clothes I guess she was the leader of the populars and probably the one who thought she was gonna be the luna and will probably try to make my life hell. This is what sucks about packs, they're a total cliche. No matter what country, and I know since I was born in Australia and the packs are more wild over there. I still have the accent and it's still strong since I came her like, 2 years ago. Too bad they found me. The clapping eventually died down and eyerybody went back and into the party that they were throwing because of me. When I went down the steps of the stage I was swarmed with people wanting to know who I was and asking why I smell different and so on. When I finnaly got away from the people I just layed down on the grass and stared at the stars, that is until I smelled a horrible scent It smelled like old milk with roses but the milk was more powerful. I cocked my head to the side just in time to see a bottle being thrown at me, I easily dodged it but that didn't stop shards of the glass to hit my arm. "BITCH!" queen bee screamed I looked back to make sure she just doesnt have really bad aim and was ttalking to some one behind me. Nope noone, guess she was talking to me. " Lost your dignity for the night didnt we, I knew it was gonna happen but not this fast" I muttered. " EXCUSE ME!!" she yelled and when I didnt reply she yelled " YOU STOLE MY MAN YOU SLUT" I laughed and she looked taken aback at my choice of action and when it died down I replied with "You're kidding me right, you thought that you would be luna? Have'nt you heard of all the cliche shit that the whore never gets the guy, and you have a mate don't make him reject you by having the shame of having a mate that probably lost their viginity at their 12th birthday party" Suddenly she was in front of me and just before her hand made contact with my cheek I caught her wrist " Tsk tsk tsk..... shame that this pretty little wrist has to break" I said with sarcasm dripping from my voice and with that I snapped her wrist and walked away hering her cries of pain behind me.

"Bitch"

Chase's POV

Eveyone's happy that they have their luna but I could'nt help but notice the glares Katherine's group was giving Destiny. I aslo could'nt help but notice the way she was smirking at the group like she had them all figured out,Katherine just pisses me off, she sleeps with all of these guys and expects me to actually sleep with her and go where every man has gone. Hey where's Destiny?

***************************************************

Sup my pandas! Im sorry I've kept you waiting for the past few times I've updated it's just school, and last weekend I went on vacation so I couldn't really update but I hope you liked it! You dont have to do it but I'm hoping someone could make a banner for me and maybe it would be the new cover for the book? I dont know but I hope you could.

GOODBYE MY DOODLY AWESOME LLAMA LOVIN PANDAS!