Chapter 20

Danielle~*

I woke up to find myself trapped. I found that I was cocooned around Alex's body. I smiled contently as I looked up and watched him sleep. His face was so soft and the slight snore that left his lips was adorable to me. I reached up and lightly traced his soft lips. 

"If you wanted a kiss all you had to do was ask." He murmured, his voice thick with sleep.

I giggled and leaned up to kiss him. He pulled me up even closer to deepen the kiss. Soon I was straddling him and his hands roamed my back until he pulled away breathless. 

"That's one way to wake up." He grinned at me. 

I laughed and rolled off him, making my way to the connected bathroom. I really needed a shower. 

---------------

I walked back out into the bedroom with freshly washed hair and in just a towel. I didn't hear Alex's heartbeat in the bedroom. I dropped the towel and walked around naked gathering my clothes. I always walked around my room naked after a shower; I liked to air dry for a little bit. I was bent over looking through the dresser drawers when a loud growl scared the living hell out of me. 

I squealed and tried my best to cover myself and turned to find myself looking at my mate. 

"Fuck Alex!" I exclaimed. "You scarred me!"

I could see his bright eyes suddenly turn dark with desire. Oh right, I'm still naked.

Suddenly the door was locked and I was up against the wall, still naked. I was chest to chest with Alex panting hard. He was placing kisses all over my neck making me shiver in delight. God, it felt so good and I let out a small moan. I felt Alex growl against the crook of my neck where it met my shoulder. He sucked on the spot making me moan again.

"Fuck, Danielle let me mark you." He pleaded wrapping my legs around his waist. I could feel him pressed up against my bare thighs. 

I whimpered and nodded. He looked into my eyes and I could see the colors flashing from green to black. He was fighting for control over his wolf. "Are you sure baby?" I nodded again. I wanted to be as close to him as possible. I knew I loved him. I knew that marking meant our souls would be intertwined for eternity. I wanted to be with him body and soul forever. 

"Yes. Please Alex." I pleaded grabbing a fistful of his hair. 

I felt him go back to the spot he was sucking on before and softly scrape the skin before plunging his canines into my neck. I nearly screamed but I swallowed it as it turned into a loud moan. Holy shit, it felt like pure ecstasy. I felt his touch my mark and I grabbed his bicep tightly and we both gasped as visions flashed before our eyes. 

Our wedding day...

Finishing college...

Us buying our first home...

Me barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen...

Alex playing with our children...

Christmas with my family and his in our home...

We both let go and stared deeply in each other's eyes. The green I loved was back and I caressed his cheek softly. "I love you." I whispered. 

"I love you too Danielle. Forever." He kissed me deeply walking us back to the bed. And we fell together into the bed and got lost in each other.

--------------------

As I laid beside Alex I couldn't help but stare at his face like I always did when we slept next to each other. I couldn't believe he was all mine. For the rest of our lives. And to think that just over three months ago I couldn't bare the sight of him. Now I couldn't see a life without him.

The last few hours had been us falling in out of blissful entanglement. I couldn't get enough of him, and he couldn't get enough of me. We spent the whole day locked in this room. My brothers had come to check on us once, and got the picture when they walked in without knocking. After that they have stayed very clear of the room. 

I grinned as I got up to go and wash my face. I looked at my neck to find a mess of delicate swirls that spelled out Alexander on the side of my neck. It was absolutely beautiful. As I was admiring it, Alex came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the mark making me moan. 

"Danielle, don't make sounds like that or I will take you back to that bed." He threatened with a smirk. 

I rolled my eyes. "We need food babe."

He grinned at me. "I knew I'd get you to call me babe."

I rolled my eyes again and turned in his arms to face him and smiled. "I knew you would to. I always knew you'd break me down. "I teased giving him a small kiss. 

He put his forehead against mine. "I love you Danielle."

I smiled at him. "I love you too A-Rod." 

Without a care in the world I stayed there in my mates arms. I loved him more than he would know. 

"Oh no baby, I know." He teased. I laughed. Well at least he found a use for our mind-link.

----------------------------

WELL THIS IS THE ENDING. THERE MAY BE AN EPILOUGE. IM STILL ON TE FENCE. YES I KNOW IT'S A PRETTY SHITTY ENDING BUT THIS STORY HAD NO WHERE ELSE TO GO. DON'T HATE ME. BUT THIS IS IT....UNLESS I WRITE ONE MORE CHAPTER. THANKS FOR LOVING THIS STORY AND I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE ENJOYED THE JOURNEY

PEACE,

LOVE,

& BABY DUCKS <3