Chapter-18

The Baseball Feud-18

Danielle~**

Jeffrey's word rung in my head.

'They'll come for you. And your little bitch too.'

Whoever 'they' were scared me to death. They were coming for me and my family. I couldn't bear the thought of my family being hurt.

Especially Alex.

I love him, with the upmost sincerity. After having those visions of almost losing him I realized that if it did happen I couldn't function right.

I was smiling and hugging him but I was seriously losing my shit.

Someone wanted me dead. I mean more than Jeffrey had, and I think that's enough to scare anyone off.

"Gilverstone Pack," bellowed Anthony. "You have two options. You can join the Yankee or Boston Pack," there were some snorts and scoffs at this. "Or leave the territory peacefully. By joining either pack you will have homes and security, and by leaving you will become rouges seeing as almost every territory in America is occupied. So Beta which will it be?" Anthony smirked knowing that being a rouge is basically asking to be killed.

I saw the Beta step up. He glared in hatred at everyone. "We choose to join the packs. Half of us will join the Yankees and half will join the Boston."

Anthony nodded and shook his hand. Alex did the same and we all walked back to the pack house.

Since the houses were far out in the woods I had never really seen them.

We came upon a parting in the woods. One path lead to Boston territory and the other Yankee.

I gave Alex a small kiss and followed my brothers as we walked to our pack house.

I gasped as it came into view.

It was beautiful. Seven stories, built of stone, French-doors, stain glass windows. I fell in love with it instantly.

Suddenly a few kids came out running. I saw that it was a fight.

I immediately ran over and broke it up.

"Hey!" I yelled over the screaming of these damn kids. "Knock it off!"

They obviously ignored me. I growled and that caught their attention. "I said knock it off." I repeated lowly.

The two boys scrambled to their feet. The other five of their friends stood behind them looking fearful. These kids had to be about 16, only two years younger than myself.

"Now would you mind telling me what this little scuffle was about?"

They looked at each other and growled.

"Hey! No more fighting cause I swear you do not want me breaking it up." I warned.

The blonde scoffed at me, while the carrot top snorted.

I raised a brow at the two, "Something funny?"

The blonde just smirked at me, "Well its just that you're a tiny little femme-wolf."

I glared at him hard. "Alright. Don't think I could handle myself? Let's go you and me. Human form." I challenged. I had just finished fighting in the clearing but I was always up for a good fight.

He chuckled and got into a stance for fighting. "Alright little girl, let's go."

I growled and made the first move.

A short jab to his diaphragm distracted him enough for me to knock his feet from under him. He grabbed my ankle forcing me down but not for long. We both quickly scrambled to our feet. He threw a punch at me but I quickly ducked and grabbed his wrist. I shifted my weight and with a small grunt flipped him over me onto his back.