Chapter-14

Alex~**

I sighed as I realized it was getting kind of late. It was now eight thirty and

Dannie hadn't called me. I sighed and guessed I had to leave without her.

I walked down the steps to find Mike waiting impatiently.

"Damn what took you so long?" He huffed like an angry two year old.

"I was waiting for a call from Danielle but I get she changed her mind." I sighed disappointed. Her brothers probably locked her in her room for spending the night.

But as I turned the ignition to my car I was startled by my mindlink.

'ALEX!' Danielle yelled into my mind frantically.

'Babe?' I questioned startled.

'Get to the waterfall now!' She cried into my head.

'Danielle what's wrong?' I asked as I made my way into the Forrest to our spot from when we were kids. I was running as a human at about 90 miles per hour.

'Jeffrey is here.'

That's all she had to say for me to become enraged. I pushed myself to run faster and as soon as I heard the water falling I shifted into my wolf.

"Ah tsk tsk Alex." I heard Jeffrey's annoying voice say from behind me. I turned to find Jeffrey restraining Dannie's hands behind her back and a blade in his other hand.

Danielle looked pissed the hell off. She couldn't escape his grasp and couldn't command him due to the blade to her mouth.

I growled in anger at the sight and went to lunge for him.

His grip tightened causing Dannie to whimper. The blade was pressed up against her lips with more pressure; the slightest movement could slice them.

"Wouldn't do that if I were you." He smirked knowing I would never endanger

Danielle. "Shift back."

I complied and stood to glare at the tool.

"What do you want Jeffrey?" I used my coldest Alpha voice I could muster. It was the voice I only used when at Alpha meetings for the state.

Hey, we had a reputation as one of the coldest and ruthless pack in North

America.

"To piss you off of course." He grinned wickedly. "But having this beautiful girl might just be a plus."

I growled at the thought of him taking Danielle from me.

'Ew He smells like cheap cologne.' Danielle scrunched up her face.

I stifled a laugh remaining rigid.

"Why do you want my girl?" I snapped.

"Look at her. She's a sight for sore eyes."

"Your face makes those eyes sore." Danielle mumbled against the blade.

I cracked a smirk at Jeffrey who glared at her.

"Shut it bitch." he snarled.

I growled loudly enough to make Jeffrey flinch.