Chapter-9

The Baseball Feud-9

Danielle~**

"Someone get me a shot!" I I yelled as I walked down the stairs into the kitchen. I knew it was like 11:00am but after hearing Luke's mate was Loretta, I might be able to down the entire bottle of whatever they were gonna pour me.

"Absolutely not!" I heard Alex yell back.

I narrowed my eyes. He isn't the boss of me.

'Yeah, but I am your mate. And you are not taking a shot.'

"El culo mio." I muttered under my breath.

I made my way to cabinet where we kept all of the alcohol. I watched from the corner of my eye as Luke shook his head in amusement. I pulled out the shot glass that had my name on it and poured myself some of the Smirnoff that we had. As I was about to drink it someone growled.

I rolled my eyes at Alex.

"Danielle. I don't want you drinking." Alex snapped.

"I'm not bingeing the bottle. I'm taking ONE shot." I narrowed my eyes and drowned the shot. "You're not the boss of me Alex. I am allowed to do what I want."

He glared at me in annoyance. "Yes. But I am your mate and that means I know what's best for you."

"Um no. I know what's best for me. So back the hell up a few feet. You're suffocating me dude." I scoffed. Luke was smirking at Alex as he watched our little argument.

Alex shot daggers towards Luke,"Don't you have somewhere to be?"

Luke narrowed his eyes,"Yeah, here. Don't you have some Yankee's to order around, Alpha?"

Now it was my turn to be amused as these two had an intense stare down.

While the Staring Twins went at it, I managed to slip out of the kitchen into my room. I decided a quick dip in our pool would calm me. I slipped on a red skimpy two piece and made my way downstairs.

I found my brothers standing in between Luke and Alex who looked like they wanted to kill each other.

I'm gone TWO minutes and they're ready to commit murder. Really? It's too early to clean anything up.

I rolled my eyes and walked outside to the pool. I stripped of the towel I had put on and dove into the water. I stayed underwater for a minute or two. It was so clear and peaceful.

"Danielle?!" I heard someone shout above the water.

I swam up to find all my boys staring down at me worried.

"Yeeeeeees?" I asked.

They all sighed in relief.

"We though you had just decided to drown yourself or something." Tony joked.

I rolled my eyes,"Funny."

'GOD SHE IS SO FREAKING HOT! I JUST WANNA FU-'

I covered my poor virgin ears from Alex's thoughts.

"Ay dios mío! Keep the thoughts PG you dirty little pervert!" I yelled.

All of my brothers growled at a beet red Alex.

"You know, I really don't wanna know what's making him blush like that." Luke commented shuddering.

"Yeah, I didn't either." I grumbled.

I climbed out the pool and had an idea. I stood as far from the pool as possible. I started at a run.

Backhand-spring