Chapter-13

The Baseball Feud-13

Danielle~**

I woke up in a tight and warm embrace. I opened my eyes to find Alex's face buried in my hair. He looked so damn cute asleep! I reached up and gently stroked his soft cheek.

He mumbled something before opening his eyes and looking down at me. He rubbed his eye still keeping an arm around me.

"Morning beautiful." He whispered.

"Morning babe." I replied absentmindedly. I cursed myself as Alex smirked.

"If you don't want me getting used to it than you might want to stop calling me babe." He kissed my forehead climbing out of bed. I admired his toned body and almost drooled when he stretched.

Dear Lord help me.

I looked at the clock to find it was 7 am. On a Sunday?! Holy crap it's too early ! I groaned and threw myself back onto the pillows of his bed.

I heard him chuckling. "C'mon Dannie get up! I have a pack meeting at nine and I want you to come."

I looked at him and sighed,"Fine. Drive me home so I can get changed and I'll meet you here?" I proposed.

He nodded and grabbed his keys.

^^~^^~^^~^^

I quietly opened the door afraid I would wake my brothers. I breathed a sigh of relief when I closed the door and no one had appeared.

"Danielle Analicia Ortíz Bailon!" I heard Anthony's voice roar.

I groaned. So close!

All my brothers were now in the living room in their usual fleece pants and white-beaters.

"Sit down. Now." Chris commanded. He was heated. Chris is the sensitive one, who never gets angry but now his face was stone cold.

"Now where were you last night?" David asked.

"Luke's?" I tried hoping I could convince Luke to lie for me before they got to ask him.

"Negative. You weren't there. Pick another lie." Nick snapped.

"I was at Alex's." I told them softly.

Daniel sighed,"Dannie you could've just told us you went and his at your mate's house. We all would've known you'd be safe there."

"Yeah that's defiantly why you barged into his house like wild animals trying to find me." I rolled my eyes.

I heard David growl in frustration. "We just want you to be safe."

"I am with Alex!" I exclaimed jumpin to my feet. "He just admitted that I'd be safe at Alex's had you known! Alex is my mate he wouldn't do anything to harm me, now you are all going to have to accept him as my mate as I am going to have to accept your mates."

My brothers all looked at their shoes guiltily.

I sighed,"You found your mates haven't you?" I whispered.

"Carly." Anthony.

"Jenny." Chris.

"Nikki." Nick. Haha, co-wonky dink.

"Ferrah." Daniel.

"Sophia." David.

I glared at them. "I thought we had no secrets." I was hurt. We never kept secrets, and especially something so big! They had mates! People I will have to learn to love as sisters for the rest of my life! "I thought we could trust each other! I let the whole werewolf thing go, but now you deny me knowing who my future sister-in-laws are?!" I cried frustrated. I shook my head at them angrily and ran up to my room. I slammed the door with an unreasonable amount of strength. I had the itching feeling of running. Not fighting but running.

I jumped out my second story window and shifted as I hit the ground. I ran deep into the forest at an incredible speed. I stopped as I reached a beautiful waterfall.

I was glad it was still on Boston territory. It was so peaceful and quiet. It was a small sanctuary.

I shifted back into human form and laid myself out.

I was in thought until I heard a branch snap. I reached for the keys I had left in my back pocket. I placed my house key in between my index and middle finger ready to attack who ever was there.

I figure came into view as I got into a fighting stance.

My breathing hitched as I saw who was standing there with a smirk on their face.

Jeffrey.