Chapter-15

The Baseball Feud-15

Danielle~**

"THANKSGIVING FOOD!" I yelled running down the stairs in my tight yet dressy looking jeans. My body hugging long sleeve turtle neck and cute ankle boots brought more light to my eyes.

"Fatty." Muttered Nick as I passed him.

I turned to find all my brothers decked out in dress clothes;a sight that is rare.

Clad in dressy jeans, button down dress shirts, and dress shoes.

"Okay, why are my big brothers looking so smooth for our family dinner?" I teased. When I came home from being attacked by Jeffrey, the boys almost ripped the house apart.

They all hugged me at one time and babbled a lot about how much they love me and how sorry they were for keeping secrets.

They all looked at each other with identical grins.

"Well you're going to meet your future in-laws tonight." Nick announced giddy. And I thought he was the tuff one.

I smiled and started to squeal. "Really?!" I exclaimed all excited.

After all I've heard about these girls Ive never had the pleasure in meeting them.

Just then the doorbell rings. I run to get it and beat out all the boys.

"I win!" I exclaimed. I ripped the door open to find two girls of medium height and long dark red hair with a pair of green eyes.

"I'm Nikki." The first one greeted. She had a really nice angel wing tattoo on the inside of both her wrists. Yup this is defiantly Nick's girl. She had two cartilage piercings in her left ear, a nose piercing and tattoos. Yet she didn't look trashy with the tattoo like most pale looking girls would.

"I'm Ferrah." her sister(because these girls were defiantly twins like Daniel and Nick. What a co-winky dink huh?) greeted timidly. She seemed like the quiet type. Daniel was that laid back person, and he seemed like she was more quiet than anything. She had her hair in a butterfly clip and her face was clean of any blemishes, unlike Nikki who had scars of what looked like fights.

They both wore tight little black dresses each with a green belt right under their bust. Their black heals were maybe two inches with sparkles on the green bows.

"I'm Danielle. The master of this house how may I assist you two pretty young ladies?" I used my impression of an English butler.

The girls eyed me warily. "We're here for dinner with Nick and Daniel. Are they here?" Ferrah asked softly.

"Nope. They aren't wrong house." I went to close the door when Nick came flying behind me to stop me. I couldn't help but laugh at his face. He was so angry with me right now.

"Danielle!" He cried. "I'm sorry Nikki, our little sister is such a dork."

"Yeah, sorry about her." Daniel shot me daggers.

"Oh calm down. Don't have a cow, I was going to let them in you baboons." I rolled my eyes and walked passed my other obviously amused brothers.

Nick and Daniel took their mates into the living room when the bell rang again.

"I GOT IT!" I cried racing for the door.

"NO!" Was everyone's answer as I was almost at the door.

Anthony grabbed me by the waist and threw me over his shoulder and carried me to the kitchen where dad was over-seeing the cooking. He sat me on a stool and gave me a stern look.