Chapter-3

The Baseball Fued-3  

Alex~**  

"Okay, I think you should go home now." I told the blonde laying next to me. We just finished a hardcore make out session but my heart-and the rest of me *cough* *cough*- just wasn't in it. Especially with these weird stomach pains I was getting.  

"Why?" she pouted at me. It was cute but wasn't really doing it for me. It's like I wanted something more than just cute.  

I sighed and gave her a small smile,"I think I'm coming down with something. I don't wanna give it to you." I tried honesty to see if she would get the hell out of my bed!  

She huffed and pulled on her hooker heals and stalked out of my room. I sighed in relief as I heard the front door close. But the pain was still there, and it was doubling by the second. I was biting my mouth to keep from screaming and causing any alarm. Too bad I didnt bite hard enough because the pain shot through me and I let out a scream of bloody murder. And as soon as I did the pain was gone. I sat up panting and drenched in sweat.  

Holy crap.  

That was like I was changing for the first time again, and trust me not something I'd want to experience again.  

My Mom and Dad came busting through the door with wild eyes searching to see if anything was wrong. "What happened?! Why did you scream?!" My mom questioned rushing over to me.  

"I-I dont know." My voice hoarse as I spoke. "It was like I was changing for the first time again." I shivered at the thought.  

Mom grinned when I told her and Dad clapped his hands together. "OH MY LORD!" Mom exclaimed. "Your mate just shifted! Yes! I knew he would find her this month!" She walked her 5'11" self over to Dad who was scowling. "Now you, my dear owe me $50." She smirked at him triumphantly.  

Dad muttered unintelligent things finishing out his wallet and handing mom the money. She walked out her brown curls following her.  

"You couldn't have waited one more week!" He whisper hissed at me,"But I'm happy that you are now able to find her A-Rod." 

I blinked and muttered out a 'thank you'. He nodded with a small smile and left my room. I threw myself back onto my bed.  

Then it hit me. I now have a mate, who I need to find. A smile made it's way onto my face. I can find my mate! FINALLY! A grin was now on my face as I began to think about who she was. Maybe she was blonde -Eh, they may be cute but honestly they aren't really my color-, or maybe a fiery red-head-Okay the red heads around here are scary so I'm gonna pray that she isn't one of the red-heads- or maybe she's one of the Hispanics-Can you say yummy food?-! Gah! I need to meet her! All I have to do tomorrow is just scan the female population and wait to feel an intense pull!  

With that thought in mind I went and took a quick shower. Once I was out I noticed it was midnight. I shook my head not realizing that I hadn't even noticed how much time the pain had taken. I suddenly felt over exhausted and threw myself face first on my navy blue duvet and let sleep seep into my body.

><><><><><><>< 

My phone's alarm went off at 6 like every morning and I groaned contemplating whether I should go on my morning run or sleep in a little more.

'No. Up. Now' My wolf growled at me. I rolled my eyes at him. He sounded so barbaric sometimes.

'Why?' I whined back pulling my covers up more.