Chapter-11

The Baseball Feud-11

----------

Now I bet if I lick that spot than you won't act like that

I miss giving you them back shots girl

You remember that

•Marvin's Room- Chris Brown•

-----------

Danielle~**

It was nice just sitting with Alex by the lake. He had eventually turned back into his human self and laid next to me decked out in a leather jacket jeans and a white tee shirt. As simple as it sounds he made it look absolutely delicious.

I laid in my own brown leather jacket and tight light wash jeans. Under my jacket I had on a beige long sleeve shirt. My Uggs kept my little feet warm in the evening cold.

We lay in complete silence until he spoke,"You still up for ice skating?"

I chuckled. Of course he still wants to go the date, "Alright let's go babe." The words left my mouth before I actually thought about it. Did I just really call him babe?

"Did you just call me babe?" Alex's eyes lit up in excitement. I couldn't take away the one affectionate name that I used for him.

"Yeah, but don't get too comfortable with it ."

He winked at me standing up,"Never."

^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^

"Oh my Lord this is too hard!"

"Oh c'mon you've done harder things!"

"No I haven't! This is by far the hardest thing known to man!"

"Danielle, it's just ice skating!" exclaimed Alex. He was grabbing my hands in his as we slowly(VERY slowly) glided across the ice rink.

"But Alex I'm gonna fall! You're like a pro here skating backwards and what-not!" I huffed like a child. It was immature but I hated not being able to ice skate.

"Calm down babe, you'll be just fine!" He assured me looking into my eyes. He slipped an arm around my waist and continued skating. Chest to chest we glided along the ice without a word.

After about an hour of our peaceful and still silence I sneezed. Yeah, my germ infested spit destroyed our beautiful silence.

Alex frowned,"Danielle your getting sick. C'mon we'll go home." He dragged me off the ice no protests coming from me. My cheeks burned red from the cold and the tips of my ears were a blood-red I was sure.

Once the skates were returned we decided on walking home considering it was only a twenty minute walk back to my house.

After a silent moment I spoke up,"So how's the Sargent?" I smirked referring to Alex's marine father. Alex Jacob Sr. was a hard-ass in every way shape, and form. He always had a soft spot for me and his wife only. Alex got the worst of his rage usually because he was his only boy and only child.

He groaned,"Still the stubborn hard-ass he has always been."

I smiled loving his father. He may be a hard-ass but he was funny. "Has he been deployed recently?" I raised a brow now wondering how being a werewolf marine worked.

"No he's been home driving my mother up the wall with his messy ass." He chuckled.

I had to laugh. Mrs. Denise Rodriguez was the most OCD cleaner ever. She could see a grain of rice on the carpet from across the room. Loved her to death but she was scary clean.