Chapter(19)

Alex:

I shouldve jsut told Danielle to come over to my territory. I hated being sized up. As an Alpha, it was my nature to want to be in charge, and talked down to. I respect other pack's rulings, but I do not like to pushed.

I pushed all that anger aside and focused on Danielle. I watched as she interacted with her pack as if she had known them all her life, not for only a few weeks. She smiled and laughed with them.

God she was beautiful.

"Man you're more whipped than I thought." I turned to find Anthony smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Cut me a little slack. Your sister is beautiful, and she's my mate. Can't help it."

He clapped me on the shoulder. "No need to get snarky Yankee, I was teasing. I like knowing that my sister has you wrapped around her finger. Now I wont have to beat your ass if you get out of line."

"Yeah cause she'll do it first." I snorted.
Anthony just grinned. "Now you're getting it !"
I rolled my eyes. And turned my attention back to Danielle.
"You know she'll have to end up coming to live with me." I commented as she ran around with the little pups.
Anthony sighed. "Yeah, I know. But when are you going to tell her ?"
I looked at him with wide eyes. "Are you crazy? I'm not telling her. You guys can tell her."
Anthony narrowed his eyes. "For an Alpha you sure are a pussy."
"Hell hath no fury like a mate."
Anthony shrugged. "Touché"
-----------------
It was getting late and Danielle was falling asleep on the couch next to me.
"Baby, do you want to go to bed."
She nodded sleepily and I picked her up and held her close as I tried to find her room. I followed her strong scent and found the few items that she had brought into the pack house. I laid her down and kissed her forehead and was about to leave when she caught my hand.
"Where ya going ?" She asked sleepily, rubbing her eyes. She looked so cute and small.
"I was going home Dani." I rubbed her hand with my thumb.
"Don't go." She mumbled pulling me to the bed.
I sighed and smiled. I slipped off my jacket and jeans and slipped into the bed next to her.
I held her close to me and soon I heard her heart rate slow letting me know she was asleep again. Her head was on my chest and her small body was cocooned against mine. I smiled and closed my eyes, wrapping my arms around her and let sleep take me.

-------
JUST A FILLER CAUSE THIS STORY HAS BEEN ON HOLD SINCE FOREVER BUT ITS BACK.