Chapter-16

The Baseball Feud-16

----------

Yesterday is a wrinkle on forehead

Yesterday is a promise that you've broken

Dont close your eyes

And today is all you got now

And today is you'll ever have

This is your life

Are who you want to be?

•This Is Your Life- Switchfoot•

-------------

Danielle~**

"I'm never bowing down to none you you motherf*ckers." I said calmly wiping the blood off my cheek, probably smearing more than anything. "I will stand here and fight. Fight for my family, fight for my pride, fight to win and I will fight til I die." I told the prick Alpha that stood in front of me. His pack was waiting for his command to continue this fight. Anthony and Alex were doing the same. Some members of all packs were in wolf form, others still in human form taking this little war head on.

The pain that was raditating everywhere in my body was no match to the anger and pride running through my body. I didnt need to shift to fight these pricks.

I am a Boston pack member. I am a ruthless fighter. I can black out; be cold and heartless.

And when you come into my home during my family dinner you're messing with the wrong bitch.

---Earlier that Evening---

"And that's how Nick over here got his first tattoo." I finished my little story.

Nick glared at me from the other couch while everyone laughed.

"You had your little sister hold your hand?" Nikki asked through her fit of laughter.

"Shut up." he muttered taking another sip of his beer.

"Awws it's okay Nick." I teased. "I mean you almost broke my hand but you were a macho man about it for most of it."

"Okay that tattoo was huge! It's angel wings on my entire back with mom's name in huge script that required alot of coloring in." He huffed his explaination.

Well I'll give that to him, it is a pretty big tattoo.

"Okay okay, that's true." I admitted.

Suddenly someone knocked. I got up and got the door and boy I did not expect what I saw at the door.

Luke and Loretta.

"Really?" I groaned at Luke.

"Remember when you told me you loved me and I'll always be your bestest friend?" He asked innocently.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Just come in."

He grinned and began to lead Loretta through. "Uh-uh. I have to talk to you Barbie."

She glared at me but had the brains to stay on the porch.

"Lacy..." Luke looked worried but I waved my hand meaning I meant no harm.

Don't worry, I won't maul her, I told him through our mind link.

You better not. He told me back.

I rolled my eyes and shut the door behind me.

I turned and looked at Loretta to find her in a high-waisted skirt, a green long-sleeve crew neck shirt, lacy stockings and combat boots.