Chapter-17

The Baseball Feud-17

A/N ;

I usually do this at the end but I wanted to put this in the beginning.

I'm really happy with where this story is going, but I'm very hesitant on how to end it.

Should I end it with the fight and write an epilogue of what happens after the war is over, or should I write on after/during the fighting because I don't want to end the story but I feel I kinda should so I don't drag the story on.

So help me decide cause I'd love to write about Alex and Danielle but I would hate to bore you guys to death! So lemme know(:

Noooow, onto the fight >:3

-----------

If Today was your last day

And tomorrow was too late

Could you say good-bye to yesterday?

Would you live each moment like your last?

Leave old pictures in the past, and donate every dime you had?

•If Today Was Your Last Day-Nickelback•

------

Alex~**

After Jeffrey had slapped Danielle I had nearly lost every ounce of sanity I had.

How dare he slap my girl?!

I barely heard Danielle speaking as I struggled against her brothers who restrained me.

"Let. Me. Go." I hissed through my teeth at them.

"Danielle told us to keep you here." Lucas muttered.

"Let's give them a fight!" I heard Danielle yell as she punched Jeffrey in the nose.

Then all hell broke loose.

Anthony and I gave the orders to the packs to attack and they sure as hell went at it.

Some went in wolf form, some in human form. I myself decided to go in human form just because I felt I could break more bones that way.

And with the anger flowing through me I did.

I fought my way through the brutal fight and found Danielle's wolf fighting against some Gilverstone wolf.

A growl ripped from the back of my throat as I saw him snapping at her neck.

I was about to intervene when I saw Danielle duck under him and bite his tail causing him to howl in pain. While he was howling Danielle bit down on his neck hard enough to hear the sickening snap. The wolf went limp and fell to the floor.

Danielle looked at me and cocked her head to the side. She barked and nodded at my arm.

I looked to find the tattoo glowing.

I was confused for a second but was quickly snapped out of it when I was tackled to the ground.

I saw a very pissed Jeffrey snarling at me in human form.

I couldn't hold back as I flipped us over and I threw punches aimlessly. I just wanted to beat him senseless but was cut short when I felt someone's arms around my neck.

I looked up a little to see it was one of his pack members.

Stupid punk.

I stood up taking him by surprise when I stood because I had a few inches on him. I elbowed him in the face with the full force that I had when I was in wolf form. Another pack member came at me and I easily punched him in the face but I could tell he was prideful when he came for another shot. He almost had it too until he missed and touched my tattoo.