Claws

Annie Pov;

I shuffle towards L's warm figure. I feel safe again. Even if he did try to kill me, but so did I, does that make us even?
Although my eyes are closed, I can tell his aren't, his wide dark eyes widen by the minute. Staring through mine. We math up. Two unstoppable killers.

" Unstoppable?" he says quietly

I open my eyes, I'm right, he's awake. How did he know what I was thinking?

L chuckles. Can he hear everything?

" Knock it off!" I say throwing a perfectly fluffed pillow to his face

" Ouch" he whispers sarcastically

" What's the big idea?" I ask

" What?" he says confused

" Can you read, my, my thoughts?" I ask staring into his eyes

His wide dark eyes get closer to mine. They're something I've never seen before. Those eyes, treasuress.

" Is it a bad thing?"

" How come I can't read yours?" I ask getting closer

" Because Annie, unlike me, you're one of the good ones" he explains

I didn't get a word of that. So is he saying he's bad?

Suddenly he rises up from the blanket, and takes me down towards him as he lays my head on the pillow. He gets closer and closer until he stops.

" Unlike you, I date insane people. And I think you're insane right now" he says quietly

I don't want to kill this moment.

I close my eyes and gently lay my head on his warm chest. I always thought of him as a cold person, but truely inside, he's warm hearted.

I know his eyes are wide open. He's L, worlds greatest detective, doesn't have time to sleep.

*morning

I wake up dozed, as I see no one here. Where's L? I get up from bed and arisen. Where are his wide eyes at?

I change into my black ripped jeans, and an ordinary white top. I walk to see these halls empty. Light? L?

I walk downstairs into HQ to see L waiting in a chair discussing with a man.

" L, I just don't think you have much time left. Give it up to someone else" the man explains

" I wish I could tell Annie that. But she would tear appart!" L says with his head facing the ground

I smash the door behind me. My heart breaking. I see the man's name on his card. Immediately, I blink.

Heart attack in 5 seconds.

5,
4,
3,
2,
1,

" L. I " he cholkes

I chuckle behind the door. My murderous and devious laugh.

" Sir! Are you okay?"

" I think I'm having, a heart attack!" the man screams in pain

I walk out the main hall and head my way out of the investigation centre.

L, he's going to die?

" Annie?" I hear L say behind the door, he knows I did this

He pushes the door open only to see me laughing. He pushes me to the wall! His eyes, those wide eyes, are now red! If he can read my thoughts, can he really kill me too? Already I feel pain as his claws dig into my skin! My blood rushing onto his hands.

" L STOP IT!!" I screech and cry

He's not stopping. I can't stop him!

" L PLEASE!" I cry

Where's Light to help me?! Ahhh. L's eyes are widening with guilt. Why is he doing this?

" L PLEASE STOP!" I scream again

it's as if he's a vampire, sinking his teeth into my vains. His claws grasping me to the wall. It hurts so much. I didn't do anything to deserve this. His finger nails claw my face and the blood flows down to the ground.

He was right.

" Unlike me, you're one of the good ones"