a/n

Don't worry this isn't an update to say that the story has ended, because I still have a thousand ideas left to include to the story, it shall never end! (ended, well done 2015 me)

I'm writing this to tell you a summary of what's happened up to this point, as it may have confused you a little.

Volume 1:

L is half a shinigami, drops a piece of paper which if you touch it, you recieve powers of 'the eyes' and can see shinigami which are creatures or 'gods' of death. They can't die themselves, but have the power to kill.

Annie then is a witness in a robbery, and she kills the robber using her new powers and is sent for questioning. L then knows for sure she recieved the powers which he has.

To make sure Annie doesn't know L has the powers, he transferred his powers to another young student that goes to school with Annie but she's never seen him before, his name is Light.

L then tells Annie he's L in a restaurant. Annie stays with L for a while then in sent to LA to see Near. Near is onto Annie and L and knows she's the one who killed the robber. L then saves Annie from Near.

They celebrate through a party, L
falls for Annie. Annie then meets Light for the first time as a killer. Annie dances with L, L wanted to kiss her but she pulled away because she thought he suspected her.

It was a while since they saw eachother after that. L wanted to see her again and he faked killing her with a bullet to the head.

Annie saw L in rain and she kissed him
and became half a shinigami like L. Then they fly really high and Annie's wings fail and she falls. As she's falling L catches her, but only after she's cracked every bone in her body from falling to the ground. She then in sent to the shinigami realm and has to give the eyes to someone new, she chooses her cousin Danny who was mentioned early in the story. They all fly to the universe and Annie and L are finally happy.

Volume 2:

L sees that Annie's unhappy and makes her powers and memories of him and the shinigami go away.

Light bumps into Annie at school, he's unaware that she had forgotten about him and L. L then decides to fall in love with her all over again by becoming a student and getting in all of her classes.

He then sees that Annie's unhappy about forgetting him and owns up. He notices that Annie has changed quite a lot.

After that he notices that she can see and read his thoughts and he feels threatened even though she's only a human and he's unkillable.

Annie and L go outside near a tree. Annie demands L to turn to his human form and he does what she says. She then pushes him to the tree and blood begins to appear on L's hands. Tears of blood fall and his heart almost stops.

L then explains that he never saw her like that again, it was as if he never knew her and they never even spoke at school.

*

So that's the summary for the confused people. I agree it's a confusing plot but it's packed with deathnote related stuff. It's becoming a fictional story of my own instead of being based on Deathnote, my favourite anime.

I hope you've enjoyed it so far and the next chapter will be published soon. I usually post daily, from 1-7 days, but it's really good for my education since I'm writing all the time when I'm not at school!

-bye guys.