Deductivity

Annie P.O.V:

I continue walking with Light to homeroom as I see a guy with jet black hair rushing to class while putting on a blazer. He looked like he woke up late, I mean that hair. He wasn't even dressed properly, his hair wasn't combed. I saw him rushing behind me as I walked through the door to homeroom with Light.

" Sit where you want, but this is where you will sit for the rest of the year, so choose wisely" the form teacher says whilst writing her name on the board at the front of the class

I sat in front of Light, so we were both sitting next to the window. All of the sudden the rushed guy from before bounces into a seat in front of me. His black contrasted hair is poking my face!

" Do you mind?" I ask spitting out hair from my mouth gagging

The guy turns around and I notice how he sat, his feet weren't touching the ground. Did he sit like that because his legs hurt?

" Why do you sit like that?" I ask curiously

" I sit like this because it's... comfortable" I noticed it took a while for him to answer, it wasn't a hard question to come up with an answer!

" Lawliet" he reaches in for what looks like a hand shake and I join him in pitty

" Annie" I smile whilst shaking his hand

He smirks at me, weird but it's cute. He doesn't look like he gets much sleep, but today it seemed like as he was late to school.

" Okay class, I'm handing out your schedules individually because you have different classes, but some of you might have the same" the teacher explained taking out papers from her desk

She handed them out, one by one. And when it came to me I quickly scanned through it. I didn't remember the teachers I was gone so long for that case. I noticed I had a lesson I never knew we'd have in this school, Solving cases and mysteries. There was a specific name for it, Deductivity. The name caught my eyes and I instantly wanted to know which days I had it. Since my ambition was to become a detective one day, I had this lesson every day first and last lesson. They choose your lessons due to what you either want to do in life, or what you love or good at.

Suddenly Lawliet turned to me scanning through my schedule uninvited.

" We have Deductivity together every lesson" he looked back up to me with a smile

" Oh cool.." I cringed wondering why he had so much interest in my lessons

* * * *

L P.O.V:

I could read her thoughts every single second she changed her mind. She thought I was weird, but she thought I was cute too. As the bell rang I grabbed my bag and slung it on my shoulder. I grabbed the schedule to see where we had the Deductivity, but it was in a different building!

" Oh crap. We have to walk to the other building to get there every single first and last lesson of every day?" Annie got frustrated but I walked with her outside the building we were in and made our way to the other.

" So you looked like you were in a rush this morning" Annie laughs

" Yeah..," I itch my back

" I woke up late" I lie

I hated to lie to her about everything, but it was worth her being normal again, happy again.

" So you weren't here for a year or something for a case?" I ask curious to know how she answers. Does she remember what the case was?