Realm - Ending

This chapter is dedicated to my awesome friend Seren or animenooob . Thankyou for staying with me through the entire journey of the eyes! And because I owe you the ending. I did my best.

Annie Pov;

" Annie... I'm so sorry I put you through this mess" I hear a voice as I try to gain the strength to get up from the ground

" Where am I?" I ask myself, everywhere is so dull and drained of colour. Where am I?

" You're in the" I stop him and I realised where I am. I died a few minutes ago, with my wings weakening, I fell, and L caught me, just after I hit the ground.

It was raining, pouring with character. He called himself a beast, I knew he was wrong. Shinigami don't really look appealing, but that's your opinion.

" Lawliet-" I ghasp in fear that it's not him

" Annie! Yes it's me" he says with relief that I'm here

The person who obtains the eyes cannot go to heaven nor hell. I didn't, I know where I am. They say it's a rumour, but it's really true.

" Are you okay? This whole experience, the adrenaline in you must be" I cut him off once again

" Shinigami realm" I manage to mumble out

" Yes, that's where we are. You still hase your horns and wings" L says

My horns that make me look like a scary demon of some kind. No, they make me beautiful, I'm proud of them. My wings that once failed me, once. Not too bad, it could have gone worse, my last scene wouldn't have been L trying to save me, risking his life. The amount of pressure that I saw in his eyes to see me, it was all real. He wouldn't have let me die without at least trying to save me.

His facial expressions were boundless. His eyes were filled with fear of loosing me. He wanted me this badly. And he came up all the way to the Shinigami realm, to see me.

" You know I can't stay here for long. I was the half-shinigami who gave you the eyes. Therefore I had to stay with you, but I was interested in you in particular. That means now you're haf-shinigami, well since you died you're completely Shinigami, you need to give the eyes to someone you think is capable of using them wisely like you" L explains with detail

" Who do I choose?" I ask

" Anyone is this entire world. You can look in the human world. That's where I knew would be interesting"

I knew who I was going to give the eyes to. It was scary for them, I'm not going to deny that I was scared too. I didn't regret it, I think it was a great choice. You would think picking Light would be a good idea, but no it's not him.

I stood up to the human world. Looking into the universes, one thing I've always wanted to do. I stretched out my wings as far as I could. I could feel L's wings stretching behind me. He was planning on joining my journey. He never died, he can still give the eyes to someone because I did.

I hovered a little and tried to take in the experience of flying through the universe for the first time. Scientists will worship me. I lifted myself up and started to move forward, with L following me. I shut my eyes tight as I flew as fast as I could, the speed of light, into the universe.

" Open your eyes Annie! Isn't it beautiful?"

I unlocked my eyes from the barrier I had put up, I was scared. Until I saw that I was out of the galaxy, and into this amazing universe. It was just as easy as opening a door.

The stars and galaxies made me overwhelmed. I had experienced seeing what others couldn't. We both flew into the milky way, and saw all of the planets I would have wanted to see when I was 5. My ambition was to be the first person to walk on Mars. Well I accomplished that ambition. We both walked on Mars together, as I took in all the energy around us.