5. Playdate with Damon

"So...." I said as the awkward silence grew more awkward. I looked up after finishing my breakfast and Damon was still shirtless and still smirking with his label killer curvy smile.

"What would you like to do today then, Ms Gilbert?" He asked me, raising his eyebrows. I stood up, and walked over to where Damon stood and then poked him hard in the chest - which was freakishly hard.

"I'd like you to tell me why I'm not aloud to leave."

Damon shook his head. "Sorry darling, Damon's not aloud to tell you that."

I rolled my eyes. "Damon!"

"Fine." He muttered. "We've just gotta find out why you look like Katherine. You might be related and if you are then that's a big bad problem."

"Why?" I asked.

"If you are Katherine's look-alike, a doppleganger, then a lot of vampires are going to want to get your hands on you. The legend is that the doppleganger must be sacrificed in order for vampires to be able to walk in the sun. So what I'm saying, is that if you are the doppleganger, then a lot of vampires are going to want to use you to break the curse."

"I've never had any trouble with vampires before." I pointed out.

"That's the awkward bit." Damon explained. "Tyler Lockwood, you're boyfriend. He's a werewolf. Werewolves also want to use the doppleganger to break the curse. And i'm not pointing fingers or anything, but maybe Tyler's just using you."

"Oh." I said. "Well that's just great. My first ever boyfriend and he's using me to break a curse. Yipee."

Damon patted my head. "We'll talk more about it when we know for certain, ok? For now...we can have some fun!"

My eyes rolled. "Your kind of fun or my kind of fun?"

Damon smirked. "Yours...then mine."

"Ok!" I grinned. "So I can go shower?"

"With me?" 

I slapped his chest hard, but it hurt my fingers more. "No Damon. I'm only 15, you're like 10 years older than me."

"Age is just a number darling." He said. "And i'm probably over 100 years older than you are."

I ignored him. "Where's the bathroom?"

"Upstairs. First door on the left."

"Thankyou." I smiled and then turned away.

I walked up the stairs and then turned to the first door on the left hand side. I opened it and then locked the bathroom shut. It was quite small, but the shower had those glass doors so that was okay. I threw my clothes off and jumped into the shower - letting the warm water burn my body. I jumped out and then grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around myself and then looked down for my clothes...which weren't there. And only one word came to mind.

"DAMON?!" 

I heard a thundering laugh coming from behind the door. "Yes Ms Gilbert?"

"You came in here?!" I screamed. "You pervert! I'm only 15!"

He continued laughing. "It's nothing I haven't seen before. And may I add you look damn sexy when you're wet."

Ignoring him, i pounded on the door. "Give me back my freaking clothes!"

"Nice pants." He commented. "They look awfully tight though."

"Damon give me back my clothes!"