53. Pulling a Jacob Black

"Nina, it's ok."

"No, no it's not!" I cried, wiping my teary face with my 4th tissue. Damon wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead gently.

"Baby, you're overexaggerating."

"What?!" I screamed, jumping up and throwing my hands out. "What the hell are you talking about?!"

"Damon has a point." Elena murmured, not meeting my eyes.

"Yeah Nina." Bonnie agreed. "You're getting upset over nothing."

I honestly couldn't believe that they were saying this. It was honestly appaling! Were they wrong, sick, twisted, mentally disabled in the head? Had they been dropped as babies? Had they no hearts inside their cold emotionless bodies? Honestly, they disgusted me.

"How can you say that?! Dobby just go stabbed by Belatrix and just died in Harry's arms, and you're all telling me to get over it? You're all evil! I banish you to hell! Avada Kedavra!"

No one died, and it took Damon a minute to clutch his heart and then fall painfully to the floor. He made some fake choking noises and then his eyes closed.

"Right." I glared, clenching my fists. "Who's next?"

The next day at school, I was insanely bored in Calculas and as always, was texting under the desk. Mrs Andrews was pretty much blind so I didn't really need to hide my phone, she couldn't see anyways. Lucky me! Oooh, Elijah text me back!

Elijah: Nina, I'm not having sex with anyone at the moment.

Me: But you were the last time I phoned you!

Elijah: That was a while ago....

Me: Whatever you say Frankenstein....um, can I ask you something?

Elijah: I suppose.

Me: Have you spoken to Alex?

Elijah: He told me all that happened, he's upset but honestly, he's fine.

Me: Phew!

Elijah: Why? Were you worried he was going to come back and eat you for chosing Damon over him?

Me: It wasn't really a choice...but yeah, I was.

Elijah: Well don't worry, he's in Alaska at the moment anyway. Probably in his bed with some girl.

Me: Ah, like father like son!

Elijah: I'm going now. Bye.

Me: Yeah...love you too babes.

I guess it was an understatement to say that me and Elijah got on fairly well. I mean, he was nice and I was nice, therefore we were friends. Damon thought it was weird to be best buds with an original but i thought it was pretty cool. He was just jealous, he just had Jeremy.

Hmm, I imagined Jeremy in a wedding dress walking up the aisle to marry Damon.

Somehow, I could honestly picture that happening.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Damon as he walked to the bleachers me, Jeremy, and Bonnie were sat at. Damon sat next to me and wrapped an arm around me, stealing a bite of my sandwich. Frowning, I shoved the rest of the sandwich down his shirt.

Damon peeled the bread out. "I came to see my beautiful girlfriend during lunch, is that so bad?"

"It is when you steal my sandwich." I hissed.