30. The question everyone wants answered

30. The Question Everyone Wants Answered

"Dear Diary, Love sucks."

"Damon!" I screamed, toppling over on his bed so that I could sit flat on his stomach. I snatched my diary out of his hands and threw it to the other side of the room. Then I slapped his face.

"Ouch." He muttered. "I was just going to say that it doesn't suck."

"Well it did at that moment." I said, rolling off him and back into my comfy spot. Damon reached his hand over to press down at my neck, then he smirked.

"Love bites."

"Don't get any ideas." I teased. "Besides, I'm not in the mood to be joking at the minute. My sister is currently outside, and so is Klaus."

"Don't worry about it." He murmured, bringing his hand up to stroke my cheeks.

"How can I not?"

"Because...you're with me and I'm a good distraction."

Smiling, I traced my finger tips across his bare chest. "That you are. But you can't distract me from my tiredness...so night."

"No..." He whined, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me literally under him. I giggled, but it sounded like I was choking because of how heavy Damon was on top of me.

"Damon...dying!" I forced out. Damon chuckled and then leaned his head down to kiss the back of my neck, then my shoulder.

"You're so pretty." He murmured into my skin.

"Damon-"

"Shh..." He whispered, making me giggle again. "Just let me admire your skin for a bit."

"My skin?" I asked, raising an eye-brow.

"Yes, your sweet smelling skin."

"What does it smell like?"

"Like lavender and a bunch of other girly stuff."

I laughed. "Do I smell good?"

Damon sighed, and then kissed my neck softly. "Amazing."

We stayed like that for a while. Me smiling stupidly into the pillow, and Damon rubbing my back whilst gently kissing my shoulders. It all felt too perfect.

"Are you upset about Stefan?"

"He's my little brother, I want him back."

"Me too." I admitted. "We'll get him back though, right?"

Damon pulled me up from under my arms and turned me to face him. He kissed my cheek, and forced a little smile. "Course we will. Now, give me a kiss."

I smirked, but nonetheless, leaned in to crush Damon's lips with my own. He traced his finger down my waist and I giggled.

"What?" He smiled against me.

"Tickle spot." I admitted.

"I'll remember that."

"Shut up." I laughed and pressed myself back into the kiss. Damon took my hands and led them to the bottom of his shirt, but just as I was about to pull it over his head, Damon stopped.

"What?" I asked.

"Werewolf." He said, standing up from the bed and straightening out his hair.

"Klaus?"

"No, someone else."

"Where?"

"Outside." He replied. "I'm gonna go check it out, you stay here."