46. Pretty ceilings with feelings

46. Pretty Ceilings With Feelings

 I picked up a live fish and whispered, "I think Elijah has a crush on me."

"Ninta wake up!"

I bolted upright in the car and my head went kaboom off the chair in front of me. Damon chuckled and wrapped his broad arms around me, kissing my forehead.

"What was that dream about?" He murmured into my cheek.

"Oh, I told a fish that Elijah had a crush on me." I explained. "Why?"

"First, if he does have a crush on you then I will squeeze his liver out with a spoon. And second, because you were laughing hysterically and it was scaring the crap out of Jeremy."

"I was not scared!" Jeremy protested from the drivers seat.

I shrugged. "My dreams equal strange. Hey, are we nearly there yet? I need caffeine."

"Well we're in Georgia now." Jeremy explained. "And I got the motel keys while you were asleep, picked up some groceries-"

"Skip the crap, are we there out not?" I smirked.

"Don't talk like that to my baby!" Damon hissed. "Jeremy my love, what she meant was are we nearly at the motel?"

"Yes, my beloved." Jeremy smiled.

I swear they were doing all of that lovey dovey talk just to scare the crap out of me.  

Well, it wasn't working. If they wanted to be Kurt Hummel and Blaine Anderson (A.N i think that's his last name? :L) then they could go ahead. Gay relationships were awesome to me, I'd always wanted a gay best friend.

But for now I was settling for Stefan

He'd turn one day.

And then I remembered Stefan was a douche who looking for me so that he and Klaus could kill me. Oh happy times, fun days, treasured memories.

O, yeah that's why I'm in the car with Damon and Jeremy. After Caroline explained that Klaus was gonna come and eat me, Damon had thrown me on a plane back to Atlanta. Only, instead of going back to Mystic Falls, we were going to a motel station in the middle of nowhere.

The car stopped in front of a smallish kind of bungalow, and after deep concentration, I figured this was the motel.

Damon carried me out because I demanded him to, and then Jeremy grabbed our bags. Once we got into the motel, I jumped out of Damon's arms and sprinted to the couch where I lay down.

I looked up to the ceiling

"Ooooh."

"What?" Jeremy asked, sitting on my legs.

I pointed upwards and he became wide eyed.

"Whoaaa."

"What?" Damon asked, smirking.

Me and Jeremy both pointed to the ceiling.

"I don't get it."

"What?!" Jeremy screamed.

"It's beautiful!" I protested.

Damon dropped down on the couch as me and Jeremy continued to gawk at the ceiling. It was just beautiful.

"It's the prettiest ceiling in the world." I whispered.

"It's just a normal-"

"Don't say normal!" Jeremy hissed.

"Pretty ceilings have feelings, Damon!"

"Ugh, just get out of here!"

"Yeah Damon, screw you."