51. And they all lived happily ever after....

(A.N) First off, thankyou to all of my lovely fans! This is in fact...the last chapter in this book. Just want to thank everyone for all of their votes and comments and all of their support. It's really meant a lot to me.

Anyways, here's the chapter you've all been waiting for! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

51. And they all lived happily ever after

"Damon?!"

His electric blue eyes pierced inside me. From where he stood near the edge of the court, his beauty tackled my overall. Though running at a furious rage, I seemed to be powered only by lust and adrenaline. I'd missed him....so much. And now he was standing just a few feet away from me. Black hair wavy and messy like always, skin so pale and porcelain, black jeans loose and scruffy, black shirt showing off his toned muscles.

For a moment, he looked as if he was going to smile.

But then it faded.

"Damon...?" I whispered, my pace becoming slow.

The song screamed out, don't tear me down!

Damon opened his mouth, and I was almost overwhelmed by the sound of his voice.

"Nina?!"

I was about to smile, mainly out of happiness, but then it all crashed down when strong hands wrapped around my waist. I let out a scream, well at least I thought I did. Somehow, it seemed to be drained out from the music and everyone's eyes continued to gaze at Jenna and Rick who were still staring lovingly into each other's eyes.

I turned my head up to see who had hold of me.

"Alex, let me go?!" I cried, prying at his arms. "Get the hell off me!"

"You can't go back to him!" He hissed, dragging me away into a different direction.

"Let her go!" Stefan ordered, stepping out from the huddle of my friends who were still staring behind me at Damon in complete shock. Me and Bonnie hadn't explained to them how Caroline had came back...so they were speechless.

Alex looked into Stefan's eyes. "Step away and keep your brother Damon away from the exit. Kill him if you have to. Do you understand?"

Stefan tried to fight the compulsion. "I understand."

"No, Stefan?!" I screamed.

Caroline quickly jumped out towards me and Alex, but Alex practically lifted me up off the ground and took off running. He was too fast for Caroline, and we were away from the court in split seconds. Now we where in the car park next to her car.

Alex pushed me against the car and slammed both of his hands down at my shoulders. "Do not move." He hissed.

"I can't be compelled." I reminded him. "I've been drinking vervain."

"I'm not compelling you." He said quietly. "I'm asking you nicely. Now, do not move."

I pounded my fists against Alex's chest, going absolutley mental.

"Damon is standing right through there! I love him Alex!" I screamed, still punching at him like a madman. "How can you just expect me to-"

He slammed his lips against mine so hard that it muffled my words.

I slapped his face hard as he pulled away and then held in the urge to rip his eyes out.

"Please...?" I begged. "Please, Alex? I love him..."

"I love you though." He glared.

"No you don't! We hardly know each other! I love Damon! Damon! I love Damon freaking Salvatore and he is right through there! So you are going to let me run up to him and have a stupid cliche ending to my endless dramatic, annoyingly vampirish, freaking insane, weirdly awesome life! Understand?!"