29. Completely, absolutley, positivley...depressing

                                                                ***Elena's POV***

"Shut up!" I screamed. Everyone in the room looked at me, including a newly cured Damon, Nina in his arms, and Bonnie who was currently crying into Jeremy's chest. It had been about an hour since Nina woke up, since Damon had drunk Klaus's blood, and since our friends had died.

"What?" Jeremy asked, or shouted. I dunno why, but everyone was talking way too loud for my liking. It burnt my ears, made my head ache. No one cared though. They just carried on.

"Nothing." I said, realizing why I was hearing things the way I was. I awkwardly shrugged it off, and sighed. "I'm sorry, I just...lost it for a second."

"Well maybe you should leave before you lose it and attack Nina again." Damon hissed. Even though he'd just survived a near-death-experiance, he was still the same. Annoying and cocky.

Nina shifted between his arms. "Leave it, Damon."

"What is he talking about?" Bonnie asked, hardening her glare. "Elena?"

"I'm the one that caused the stitches in Nina's head, and I'm also the one who broke her arm." I admitted. Jeremy's face told me he already knew though, and I didn't blame Nina for telling him.

"What the hell?" Bonnie demanded. "Are you insane? You don't just attack your sister like that!"

"I know! Can you just stop yelling?!" I begged.

"Elena, what's wrong?" Nina asked, trying to sit up. Damon softly restrained her though, keeping her in his arms. I didn't like that, she should be able to move if she wanted to.

"Always that protective?" I snapped. Damon looked at me. "Yeah, you."

"I'm not being protective." He shrugged. "Just comforting."

I glared. "Let go of my sister."

"Elena, don't start." He whined. "The scary side of you is...scary. It's not a good look."

Once again, the hearing was loud.

"Shut the hell up!" I cried. "Why is everyone talking so freaking loud?"

"Elena, he was barely whispering." Jeremy added. All of them turned at me, concerned.

"Elena..." Bonnie murmured. "Are you-"

"Pissed off?" I guessed. "Yes."

"No, I mean are you-"

"Leaving now?" I guessed again. "Yes."

I brought myself to my feet, breathing heavily, but Damon quickly shot up and grabbed my shoulders. Nina seemed surprised, but I seemed open to his speed.

"Klaus is out there. You know, the werewolf vampire who is currently out on a killing spree? Or is it not informed in your abnormally large head, that going out would be practically a suicide mission?"

I laughed. "Damon, you don't care. Now, I'm going. I'll see you later Nina."

"Elena, wait-"

I didn't listen though, just headed out of the door and into the darkness. I started running, even though I had no idea where I was going. I just wanted to run.

Eventually, I tripped over a rock and fell face down. Whimpering, I curled myself up into a ball and without question, started to scream.

My insides were ripping at the outsides, and the pain was unbareable. I toppled over, grabbing the edges of my hair and violently pulling on them.

"SCREW YOU TYLER!" I roared, slamming my feet down hard on the ground. God, I wanted to kill Tyler so freaking much. If he wasn't dead already then...yeah.

"Breathe, Elena. Breathe Elena." I whispered, holding myself. I couldn't take it any longer though, and I screamed louder than before.

Finally, the process completed and my clothes dropped to the floor.

I stood up, and then took off running, the full moon draping behind me.

_______________________________________________________________

Wasn't this chapter suckish? VERY SUCKISH! I know, I'm sorry. The next chapter will be better, I guess. Compared to the last chapter, this is like ick.

_______________

Serious me is gone, and normal..well not so normal but unstable me is back! Hiya! I hope you liked my suckish chapter, and thankies to all you beautiful people who have red it :)

Keep on reading, and I'll keep on waiting for vampire diaries to come back...just over a month for us English :D

Bye guys!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx