26. Straws, Deals And A Million Burgers

26. Straws, deals and a million burgers

It was around 7 pm and Stelena hadn't come home yet. Thank God. Me and Damon had just kind of sat around all day, talking about pointless things. I said he was an old women, and he called me a penguin. We'd put on Final Destination 5, and I acted the whole thing out.

"End scene!" I declared as the end credits came on. I took a bow and Damon clapped, smirking. I sat back down next to him and sighed. "What did you think?"

"Very good." He smiled. "But what do we do now?"

"I dunno." I shrugged. "I could...well you could...take me home?"

Damon's eyes turned puppy like and he was quiet for a few minutes. Eventually, he cleared his throat and nodded.

"If that's what you want."

I nodded. "It is."

"Okay." He said, his voice pure devastated.

"Well, I'm gonna go pack my stuff, ok?" I asked. Damon nodded and I slowly stood up. I begam making my way towards the staircase and then sat down on the 1st step. A few minutes later, Damon faced me.

"Thought you were packing?" He grumbled.

"I was..."

"You were what..."

"KIDDING!" I screamed and jumped up, bouncing up and down like a mad women. Damon smirked and darted over to me, picking me up in seconds. I wrapped my legs around his waist and chuckled.

"Don't jump." He ordered. "Doctors said you should lay low for a bit."

I pouted. "Fine, fine. But you totally fell for that!"

"Did not..." He denied.

"Did!" I screamed. "And you were gonna miss me!"

"That I was, Nina." He agreed. "That I was."

"So what do you really wanna do now?" I asked, as Damon started randomly walking around the room for no apparent reason. I was going to ask what he was doing but decided to shrug it off.

"I wanna go to MacDonalds." He said.

"MacDonalds?"

"Yes. Maccy D's."

"What about you go get some food and I'll wait here?" I suggested. "I'm tired."

"Course you are." Damon smirked, setting me down. "I'll be back in 10 minutes."

"Say that again, but not the 'in 10 minutes' part." I ordered.

Damon grinned at me and shot me a look. "I'll be back."

"Wow." I applauded. "You sound just like him. Now scoot, I'm hungry."

Damon, for some reason saluted at me, and then he sprinted away, leaving me all alone in the big house. I thought about singing, but was paranoid that Klaus would suddenly appear and take the mick out of my terrible voice.

I shrugged it off though.

And started singing Friday by Rebecca Black.

Don't get me wrong, I hate that song and all but come on, who can resist such cheesey lyrics? I couldn't. As I was singing, I started walking up the stairs and walking back down again. Eventually, I got tired of doing that and sat down, closing my eyes.

When I opened them, Elijah was there.

"Ah!" I screamed and face palmed myself. "Stupid, fricken vampires!"