41. Kinks

(awfully rushed chapter as i'm supposed to be getting ready to go to the airport, but you guys are more important than flying vehicles)

41. Kinks

We were all at Elena's. All of us meaning me, Damon, Rick, Bonnie, and Jeremy. Jenna had thrown a barbeque, and of course, he niece's secret sister and her vampire boyfriend had been invited as well. At the moment, we were all sitting in the living room playing sharades. It was Damon's turn and he was currently jumping up and down attempting to hit the ceiling.

"Looks like he's on drugs." Jenna whispered to me.

I raised an eye-brow. "I'm his drug."

She laughed. "Is he hooked?"

I nodded. "Definitley."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" RIck screamed, clearly getting annoyed. We'd come to see that Rick and Bonnie, were very competetive at this game. They'd been screaming, cursing, jumping up and down and of course, throwing plates when they lost.

"HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!" Jeremy screamed.

"YES!" Damon roared.

"What?!" Bonnie and Rick cried at the same time. "How the hell is that high school musical?!"

"You guys are so cranky." Elena giggled. "Alright Jeremy, your turn."

"No."

"Yes, Jeremy."

"No."

"Why not?"

"I hate this game."

"Jeremy has a point." I added. "This game sucks."

"Love sucks." Damon whispered in my ear. He sat down on my side and wrapped his arm around me, and I thought about eating him because he'd read my diary.

"That ring looks beautiful on you by the way." He murmured, taking my hand. I smiled at the beautiful piece of jewellery, and blushed.

"Thank you. So do you."

"I'm not wearing a ring."

"That's what you think." I smirked.

Damon rolled his eyes and kissed the side of my head. "You're strange."

"I'm kinky."

"Kinky." Jenna laughed from my side. I shot her a glare and she nodded. "Yes, you're very kinky Nina. Damon, you should be proud."

"I am proud. Come here." Damon said, cocking his head to the side. I leant over and he gently pressed his lips to mine. He applied more pressure and I quickly pulled away, smirking.

"Not here."

Damon squeezed my hand. "You're a tease, you are."

"But you love it?"

"I love you."

"You guys are the cutest!" Jenna cooed.

I faced her. "I like how you keep randomly adding comments to mine and Damon's conversation."

She grinned. "Well you are my...niece?"

"Something like that." I shrugged. "But I'm not calling you Aunt Jenna. That's weird."

"So weird."

"You're amazing Jenna!" I screamed.

She patted my head. "ANd you're a kink."

Later, we put on Nightmare on Elm Street on and I kept mimicking Freddy Krugers killings. Damon found it weird, so I attempted to kill him and he started tickling me insanely.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed.

Jeremy started videoing it, and then soon enough, the video was being uploaded to youtube. I would have eaten him, but Bonnie loved him so I decided not to.

All in all, things were getting better. And as Damon walked back to the boarding house with me, pressed my back up against the door and kissed my lips, I knew that this was how I wanted to live forever.

No Klaus, no sacrifices. Just me and my vampires.