43. Pointless

(again, quick chapter as i have like 20 minutes of internet access!)

When I woke up, I was lying down nicely on a large couch, with a nice pillow and a nice blanket to cover me. I smiled when I opened my eyes and then laughed insanely as I saw Damon on a heap on the floor.

"What?" He muttered.

"You're on the floor."

"Yeah, do you wanna know why?" He asked.

"I have a feeling that it was because of a certain someone pushing you off?" I smirked.

"Nina, you kicked me repeatedly. Eventually, I fell off but when I got back on, you kicked me off again. It wasn't hard to understand that you didn't want me."

"You're right." I sighed. "I don't."

"Ouch! Hurtful!"

"Go get me some coffee and I'll let you on the bed?" I grinned.

Damon was suddenly up in an instant and then I heard the boiling of a kettle. I smiled to myself. I LOVED DAMON SALVATORE SO MUCH!

"Isn't it the girls that should be in the kitchen?" Jeremy asked as he walked in and sat down next to me.

"Because of your sexist joke, I'm going to have to ask you to move onto another couch." I glared. Jeremy wrapped an arm around me and laughed.

"Aw, I'm sorry Nina."

"Forgiven but seriously, move. Unless you want to be in the middle of me and Damon making out?"

Jeremy shot up and raced to the armchair. "Um...so...what's Damon doing?"

"Making me coffee." I giggled.

"Damon, make me some coffee!" Jeremy shouted.

"You wish." Damon muttered, sitting down next to me and handing me my deliciously smelling coffee. I took a sip and then smiled at Damon.

"Thankyou!"

"I'd kiss you but you have morning and coffee breath. That's disgusting."

"Fine, I'll just get Bonnie to teach me some half witch spells so that I can turn you into a cactus."

Damon kissed my cheek, grinning. "Forgot you were a witch."

I frowned. "Isn't it weird that I'm a half witch and Elena's pure human?"

"Werewolf." Jeremy added.

"Oh yeah...."

"Dunno. It's weird." Damon murmured. "Hey, do you wanna go to the beach again sometime?"

"Yeah!" I screamed. "But this time, we'll go somewhere with potatoes."

"And you wont cheat on me with a girl?"

"Hey, that  was Henrietta!"

"What the hell?" Jeremy asked, a dazed look across his face.

I giggled. "Oh, nothing."

"Want some breakfast?" Damon asked me.

"Does Jenna have potatoes in?"

"Course she does!" Jeremy almost screamed.

I grinned. "Damon, go make me some potatoes."

"As you wish." He agreed before kissing my forehead and trailing off into the kitchen.

"And make me some coffee while you're at it!" Jeremy added.

I heard Damon laugh. "Of course, my beloved."

Jeremy chuckled. "I love you, man!"

"You too baby!"

I rolled my eyes. What strange people I spent my time with.

__---------------------------------------------------------------------------__

A.N) Eh, so yeah, this chapter was pointless. But it's an update! I'm still on holiday and I only get like 3 more minutes of wi fi cause it costs money and Damon refuses to help me pay. Grrr -.-

I hope all of you lovely wattpadalonians are having an amazing time wherever in this world you might be. And as always, I love you :) XXX